Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 6.5.2 support thread
(06-17-2020, 08:28 AM)rAudio Wrote: Hello Forum!
As this is my first post, I would like to thank everyone involved for providing such a great system (i enjoy it every day)!
Secondly I would like to report a bug on moOde 6.5.2 on a Pi-4B 4GB v1.2 with hifiberry dac+ pro: as soon as I switch to 64bit kernel wifi becomes unavailable (system information tells me: WLAN address = unassigned WLAN MAC = no adapter) and I only can connect via ethernet. Changing back to 32bit kernel fixes the problem. I've got another Pi-4B 4GB running the same exact setup, the only difference is that on this one wifi works flawlessly with the 64bit kernel (another difference is the microsd with 32 on this vs 128 gb on the other one). I've formated the microsd and flashed the image again, but the problem persits.
This said, I can happily live with the 32bit kernel - just wanted to report this bug.

Recapping:
- two RPi 4B 4GB v1.2 (both... ??)
- two different-size uSD cards (32 GB and 128 GB)
- MoOde 6.5.2 loaded on both uSD cards
- HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro (used on both RPi's... ??)
- WiFi fails on the RPI running  64bit-kernel 128GB uSD card (even after re-imaging)
- WiFi works on the RPi running 64bit-kernel 32GB uSD card

If the above is correct:
- (no HAT DAC) how is the WiFi connection on both RPi's running their original 64bit-kernel uSD cards... ?
- (no HAT DAC) how is the WiFi connection on the 'suspect' RPi running a NEW 64bit-kernel ~32GB~ uSD card... ?
- repeat the above TWO test; how is the WiFi connection on both RPi's... ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 6.5.2 support thread - by CallMeMike - 06-18-2020, 05:12 AM