The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Small Control Panel on Main Screen for Quick Access to Some Switches in Config
Would it be possible to have a small control panel on the main library screen with configurable buttons in it?

The reason I would like this is that although I mainly listen to the MPD player inside moode, I often want to switch the squeezelite player on because I listen to Qobuz via Logitech media server and it would be a great help to have a button to enable squeezelite accessible from the main screen so I don’t have to go through to the configuration menu to be able to switch it on.

Other controls that people might want to use quickly could be things like on / off switches for airplay, upnp, EQ etc, so there could be a small panel (e.g. at the top of the album view screen in the blank real estate between the centre and the left or right side) with some slots for controls people want to access frequently. In the config menus, some controls could have an option to put them in the panel on the album view screen, so the user could choose which features they want to access frequently and put them in the panel.

Thanks for consideration – hope this is a sensible suggestion!

Messages In This Thread
Small Control Panel on Main Screen for Quick Access to Some Switches in Config - by sjt1970 - 05-10-2020, 02:46 PM