Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Media notifications on Android lock screen (Media Session API)
(06-14-2020, 05:38 PM)michdal Wrote: @Rees86 Cool! I'm not sure how to set this up. Could you please share your MALP settings?

Hey sorry I took so long to respond, I was trying to play around to find out what I did to make the lock screen and notification controls work for me, and if there was a specific Android version that allowed this.  

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me but I recall that somewhere around Android 6 or 7 they redid the notification system to allow better notifications.

Anyway there is an option that I believe is enabled by default that controls the lock screen and notification controls for MALP in the App Settings Called "Show Notification".  The notification in the Android system will only appear when music is playing and goes away as soon as playback stops.

If you're having trouble connecting , I just entered the IP address of my MoOde player and left port 6600 as the default, no password.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media notifications on Android lock screen (Media Session API) - by Rees86 - 06-29-2020, 03:40 AM