The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Lirc commands for Moode
Hello!
I have recently installed lirc on my Pi4 with Moode ofc and paired Naim Narcom5 remote with it. Currently I have ascribed only play/stop/pause/next/prev fuctions to the buttons, but still I have a few more buttons that can be used. What other commands can be used in lirc? Is there a possibility to assign a favourite playlist etc to the button? If so, what do I have to type in in .lircrc file?

By the way thank You @DRONE7 for Your instruction: Step by step guide for using IR remote with moOde It almost worked! Almost because with newer kernel there were some issues and I couldnt install lirc properly, so I had to use a patch from this site: [Stretch/Buster] Using LIRC with kernel 4.19.X and gpio-ir. Maybe it would be good to update the instruction how to install lirc in 2020? Smile 

Thank You for replies!

Messages In This Thread
Lirc commands for Moode - by jackobtone - 05-15-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Lirc commands for Moode - by TheMetalHead - 06-16-2020, 05:09 PM