The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: 2 moOde systems, same config, same music source, different songs counts
Good evening to all !

I have two moOde systems.

One is composed of a Raspberry Pi4 4GB with a HifiBerry Dac+ ADC Pro (I2S), connected by ethernet.
The other one is composed of a RaspBerry Pi 2GB with a Khadas Tone Board (USB), connected by WiFi.

Apart from the audio configuration, both have the same music source (SSD drive connected to my internet box), and the same general configuration (MPD, appearance, etc...).

Strange thing is, when I regenerate the music database after adding some albums, they have the same albums counts, but the songs counts differ.

Has anybody already encountered such a behaviour? Is there something I am missing?

Any clue will be much appreciated (before formatting both SD and starting both configurations from scratch in a future moOde release, if needs be).

Kind regards,
Renaud

PS : for the most curious ones, I didn't hear any significant difference in sound quality, both systems sound pretty good Smile

Messages In This Thread
2 moOde systems, same config, same music source, different songs counts - by zazouboy - 05-25-2020, 08:30 PM