Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

White background - Text hardly readable
(09-15-2018, 10:41 PM)aBrianH Wrote: Observation today. White page happened with Chrome in MacBook Pro and iPadMini4 but did not get repaired/sorted by clearing of History in either. A perfect page was shown in Safari and Firefox at the same time in MacBook Pro.

Maybe browser dependant?

@aBrianH

What version of Chrome? Not saying this is a cause but there's been a lot of noise on the web about user problems with the version 69.0 update recently pushed by Google.

FYI, I'm using 
  • Chrome Version 69.0.3497.92 on my Linux box
  • Chrome Version 69.0.3497.91 on my Nexus 6P phone and Nexus 9 tablet
  • Chrome Version 68.0.3440.83 on my Apple iPad 9.7 (2017)
I have both moOde 4.2 and beta test copies of moOde 4.3 running on my LAN. Their UIs are working fine in my Chrome browsers. When I've occasionally managed to reach a white screen in the process of testing changes to the underlying code, clearing the browser cache and refreshing the moOde UI screen has fixed it.

I also test from time to time with Firefox and, now that I have the iPad, with Safari, but Chrome has been my default browser up to now. [Editorial: this may have to change now that the latest update seems to want to take over creating passwords for web accounts and storing them in my Google account. Google wants a walled garden just as much as Facebook does.]

Regards,
Kent

Messages In This Thread
RE: White background - Text hardly readable - by TheOldPresbyope - 09-16-2018, 03:54 PM