The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Wifi connection issues
I'm having difficulty either getting wifi working, or when switching a box from ethernet to wifi.

A few times I've gone over to a friend's to show off Moode... and had difficulty going from my wifi to theirs.  Kinda crimps the evangelism...

I also notice that I have difficulty getting the 2.4ghz wifi working on my 3B+, that has both bands,  usually 5ghz is no problem, despite both being seen.  A possible issue here is the Ethernet and the 2.4ghz wifi radio seem to share the same MAC address, and the 5ghz has a different one?   Might that create issues?

When I go from wifi to ethernet,  then back to wifi, (2.4ghz)  I seem to have both working,  and even have seemed to connect to the IP that gets assigned to the wifi,  and have net access...  but if I pull the eth cable out,  the net access goes away,  so it's not really thru the air...

Hoping someone can shed some light on this,  and or point me in some ways of reading...  or tell me which logs and config files to start looking at....  Seems the 3B+ is the most problematic,  the 3B that has only a 2.4ghz radio is less so.

Messages In This Thread
Wifi connection issues - by JonPike - 07-16-2020, 06:02 AM
RE: Wifi connection issues - by TheOldPresbyope - 07-16-2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Wifi connection issues - by JonPike - 07-18-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Wifi connection issues - by JonPike - 07-16-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: Wifi connection issues - by Tim Curtis - 07-18-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Wifi connection issues - by JonPike - 07-21-2020, 05:59 AM
RE: Wifi connection issues - by TheOldPresbyope - 07-19-2020, 02:28 AM