Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Accesspoint is sooooo SLOW (FIXED)
(07-30-2020, 08:08 AM)vinnn Wrote: I'm curious how big is your collection? What device & web browser are you using to access Moode's web UI? What's the signal strength like when you connect to the AP?
BTW you can disable the album covers in the tag view which will reduce the complexity of that tag view album list. If these issues disappear when accessing over your LAN then I suspect it's not your phone or Moode, Are you connecting to the 172.x.x.x IP address when on the AP or trying the hostname?

Hi Vinnn,

Very interesting indeed....
The collection is just over 33k FLAC files.
How I connect to the accesspoint is by using a shortcut that I put on my Smartphone desktop, so I guess that's the IP address of the AP.  Signal wise, wall to wall as its still on the bench as I want to get this right before I fit it in the car.

I am still learning, but would you know if MOODE is designed to be used with a tablet and not a smartphone because the other issue is the size of the text on my phone, its tiny. And I'm not at home, but when I get back I'll see if I can disable the CD covers and see if that improves the text,( and HOW I connect), so thanks..  And I do find your comment regarding the PC v Smartphone very useful. So there maybe a chance of some improvement yet, great...!!

And thanks for taking time out to reply..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Accesspoint is sooooo SLOW - by vinnn - 07-30-2020, 08:08 AM
RE: Accesspoint is sooooo SLOW - by Lodgemoorlad - 07-30-2020, 06:08 PM
RE: Accesspoint is sooooo SLOW (FIXED) - by vinnn - 07-31-2020, 08:59 AM