Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Stream past radio shows from Website
(08-15-2020, 01:20 PM)eracerr Wrote: I'd like to play past shows from the following program: https://wdet.org/shows/this-island-earth/

I was looking for a way to "Cast" to MoOde via UpNP but cannot figure out how to do it.  If I "cast" either from Chrome or Edge it does not see MoOde.

Any suggestions?

On windows systems use 'Stream What You Hear' from streamwhatyouhere.com

This will appear in the taskbar next to the Wifi and Onedrive icons.

Right click and open its settings option and set the audio source to your PC as required. Select your stream transport type as mp3 or PCM and set its format as required.

On moOde go to 'Audio Config'. Scroll down to 'UPnP/DLNA'. Set 'UPnP Client for MPD ' to ON. (Give a recognisable name).

Now I think you have to clear moOdes playlist then set a suitable volume say between 5 and 10.

Back to the task bar and right click SWYH and select 'Stream To' and moOde should appear in the device list. Click on this to display a Tick symbol next to it.

Play any audio on the PC and it should now play via moOde. Note that there is a short delay of a few seconds between what is played on the PC and what moOde plays. The volume on the PC has no effect so this can be set to zero.

Enjoy!

Messages In This Thread
Stream past radio shows from Website - by eracerr - 08-15-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Stream past radio shows from Website - by TheMetalHead - 08-16-2020, 05:25 PM