The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moOde 4.2 RPiZeroW build experience
I attempted to build moode 4.2 using mosbuild on a pi zero w.
I flashed the correct raspbian lite version onto sd, and added the ssh and wpa_supplicant.conf files.
I booted the pi zero and then ran mosbuild.
The build went fine until I got this error.

Code:
** Build Auto-shuffle
Cloning into 'ashuffle'...
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/Joshkunz/ashuffle.git/': gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the push function.
** Error: Git clone failed
** Error: image build exited
** Error: reboot to resume the build

Upon reboot (and several subsequent reboots) I kept getting the same error and so the build script proceeeded no further.
Not sure why this has happened or how to solve it but thought it might be useful infomation for somebody on the team.

I sucessfully cloned the ashuffle git manually so decided to proceed with the rest of the build manually as per the recipe.
Upon finishing the recipe I began to play with the new build.
I found it was slugglish to non-responsive, changes to the config were not being saved and so the build was pretty unusable.
Perhaps that is due to the build being mostly done using mosbuild.sh and finished with pasting from the build recipe?

No worries, I repeated the process but this time built moode 4.2 on a Pi3. I then slotted my sd card into the pi zero w and have a working moode player v4.2.
I used the pi zero w as I wanted to investigate the new improved bluetooth functionality. I easily paired moode with my portable bluetooth speaker and set it to output audio through bluetooth.
It works nicely and now I can now listen to music in the kitchen through my portable speaker.
The zero makes a dinky little bluetooth audio player! It may be surplus to requirements when I make the switch to 4.2 on my main player but for now I am very much digging my tiny wireless audio setup!

More great work. Thanks to Tim and all contributors.

Messages In This Thread
moOde 4.2 RPiZeroW build experience - by FizzyTea - 07-16-2018, 12:48 PM