Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread
(02-02-2021, 01:33 PM)Mark Dirac Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 05:20 PM)rjorstad Wrote: I recently upgraded to version 7.0.1 and it seems to work fine, however none of the cover art is displayed in the player.  I use BubbleUPnP  via android phone/tablet to stream Qobuz, using Moode as the renderer.  Never had this issue with the previous version of Moode.  Is there a setting that I missed when setting up version 7?

Me too. Some detail:
  • The playlist doesn't advance from track to track.
  • The playlist in moOde only ever contains one track
  • The transport bar in BUPP (mostly) doesn't show progress through the track - stuck at 00:00
  • Album art of now-playing track doesn't appear in moOde
  • Tracks mostly (but not always) do not begin playing immediately, but lag for ~5 seconds
With both moOde 5.3.1 and 6.4.0 none of these issues ever happened - a full playlist appeared in moOde, with album art, and track began playing immediately (<0.5 second)

System - Qobuz to USBridge Sig to RME ADI-2 DAC FS controlled by Bubble UPnP on Android tablet. moOde 7.0.1  No changes in moOde 7.0.1 from default, other than MPD's UPnP is enabled (and DLNA, Spotify etc. is disabled)

If anyone is interested in this bug/disappointment, I am happy to post logs.  moodeutl -l?   cat /var/log/mpd/log?

Try using the OpenHome renderer (menu/configure/audio - scroll to UPnP/DNLA - press edit)
----------------
Robert

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official moOde 7.0.1 support thread - by efung - 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: Upcoming moOde 7.1.0 release - by JonPike - 02-06-2021, 10:05 PM