The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Loud ticking noise when music is paused/shift song
Hi Moode Audio.

Thanks for this great music player. It is very good  Big Grin
I couldn't find any similar post so I decided to post a new thread. Please correct my if I am wrong Smile

I have a very loud ticking/clicking sound two times a second when I pause the music player. There are also loud ticks when I skip songs and starts playing again. Present at Spotify connect mode/USB and even louder when using the UPnP renderer.
  • Would it be possible to program a function that reads the "Play" or "Pause/Stop" state and then pull a GPIO pin high/low? That could then activate a mute function on my external PCM1794 DAC board when paused.
I have a RPI 3 running Moode 4.2 connected to an external asynchronous reclocker module using the TI SRC4192 and that is passed on to an external PCM1794a DAC. All from Twisted Pear Audio. The build in "Soft Mute" function of the SRC4192 does not help. 

Maybe someone have another good idea?  Smile

COD DAC - Twisted Pear Audio   Metronome Reclocker - Twisted Pear Audio

Messages In This Thread
Loud ticking noise when music is paused/shift song - by miklau - 08-28-2018, 10:25 AM