The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Several problems after updating to 4.2
1) I just tried enabling the adaptive UI (that feature where the color of the Album becomes the UI color).  As soon as the UI changed color it became completely unresponsive and illegible.  I ended up rebuilding and trying again and the same thing happened (at this point I realized that it's the adaptive UI that's causing it).  There doesn't seem to be a way to restore it.  Nothing changes it back so I'm probably going to do another rebuild in the morning.

2) Also when I click "check for update" I get a notification of a newer build (even though it's a fresh build using the latest script) when I click "install" it just disappears and nothing happens.

3) Can't mount a Windows 10 share until I manually change mount option to vers=3.0

4) Haven't gotten whole library random play working yet....but due to UI problem I haven't had much time to play with it.

Going to experiment a little more tomorrow...hopefully will get it up and running.

Messages In This Thread
Several problems after updating to 4.2 - by blarg - 09-25-2018, 02:13 AM