The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide Properly set audio (alsa) moode params for Iqaudio Dac-Pro
Hi everyone,

I have a "simple" question. I am switching from another (PimusicBox) OS music oriented to Moode. I have some trouble to find the
best settings for my config using moode.
Hardware : raspberry pi 3 B+  with Iqaudio Pi DAC-PRO

In the Iqaudio manual, they precise that we should set Volume around 20% (alsa).
If I do that, the volume is really really low.
If I try to set 100% it's loud (maybe too much), I haven't test it extensively, but it seems that I ear a lot of distortion and I am afraid to damage the Dac-Pro.

I have the feelings that something is outdated on the Iqaudio's documentation. And I am a bit lost, I am more familiar with the direct interaction in config file in command line.
I don't know what exactly moode is doing when I change params (is it writing something somewhere in the general alsa config? etc...)

Finally, what matter is the sound quality without destroying the pi DAC-PRO nor the amplifier behind.

Could someone tell me the appropriates settings for this setup. And other specifics parameters relative to the audio parts.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Properly set audio (alsa) moode params for Iqaudio Dac-Pro - by motkawa - 10-18-2018, 08:29 AM