The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Make it possible to maintain upmpdcli-radio.conf via Moode’s interface
I mainly use as a UPnP renderer c/o Upmpdcli.  One of Upmpdcli’s features that particularly appeals to me is its ability to stream internet radios, but this is dependent on editing and maintaining ‘upmpdcli-radio.conf’, where the appropriate urls etc. reside.  While by no means is this a substantial burden, but Upmpdcli’s radio stations are currently completely freestanding from Moode’s own very good system and the actual process of editing ‘upmpdcli-radio.conf’ is typically done via ssh and requires halting and restarting the Upmpdcli service, which isn’t quick or ideal.

I would therefore love to see this process of editing and maintaining ‘upmpdcli-radio.conf’ incorporated into Moode’s own radio listing, as available via its interface.

As an idea, if a user had set up Moode to act as a UPnP renderer, and had selected a radio station that featured in Moode’s radio listing but wasn’t included in ‘upmpdcli-radio.conf’, an ‘add radio to UPnP’ option would be available by right clicking the mouse.  If this option was chosen, ‘upmpdcli-radio.conf’ would automatically be modified behind the scenes, by appending the appropriate radio station and by also adding the ArtUrl line, so that Upmpdcli will be able to use the same radio station artwork/logo as Moode.   Similarly, if the selected radio station was already included in ‘upmpdcli-radio.conf’ a ‘remove radio from UPnP’ would be available instead, and if this was chosen the appropriate references to that radio station would be removed from ‘upmpdcli-radio.conf’.

Messages In This Thread
Make it possible to maintain upmpdcli-radio.conf via Moode’s interface - by Zigzag - 12-04-2018, 10:24 AM