The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Quickly switch between renderers & playlists
I frequently toggle between listening to Playlists and using the Squeezelite renderer. It takes several clicks - [menu > config > audio > (scroll to renderers) > Squeezelite renderer ON > SET > Playback] to do this each time.

Now the reason I switch has to do with my audio setup: moOde plays through my main AVR in the family room, but I work in an adjoining room. Occasionally, I like to sync the music to my computer's audio using Squeezelite-x & piCorePlayer. That is, when my wife will let me.

Of course, I also have to pull up the music in Squeezelite-x. Lots of clicking...

So my feature request is to expose the renderers in a manner similar to the radio stations. Then I could put them into a playlist & click once.

Alternatively, if there is a way to sync multiple moOde players to the same playlist, I'd happily do that. Am I missing something there? I see Players on the menu, but its function is a mystery to me.

Thanks for all the great work to make the 4.0 --> 4.1 transition smooth!

Messages In This Thread
Quickly switch between renderers & playlists - by svkowalski - 04-17-2018, 02:13 AM