The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Idea: Nanosound DACs + Plugins + App
Hi!,

I would actually love to have this DAC on Moode, I'm quite new in Raspberry Pi players, I tried first with Volumio which I loved how easy is to install but what I love from Moode the customizations.

Nowadays I'm having stability wi-fi problems with Volumio, today is my first day with Moode and I really love it

I was checking different DACs and I found the Nanosound DAC Pro which includes physical buttons + and OLED screen: https://nanomesher.com/store/NanoSound-D...-p90621094

Unfortunately there's no official support or easy configuration for it on Moode... actually on Volumio you have a plugin to make everything works flawlessly (it seems)

In addition I would like to share my thoughts to include the chance to create plugins like Volumio has and an Android app, even though I'm aware this app is basically a web connection to the app but it includes permanent push notifications with track names (even on web radios), posibility to pause, and change songs

In summary, Moode would be the perfect music player for Pi with the following additions:

- Bit bigger support for I2S DACs
- Chances to install plugins like Volumio has
- Android/iOS app with push notifications

Thanks a lot for making this amazing Music player!!

Cheers,
Bruno.

Messages In This Thread
Nanosound DACs + Plugins + App - by dedero - 01-19-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: Nanosound DACs + Plugins + App - by dedero - 01-20-2019, 10:35 AM
RE: Nanosound DACs + Plugins + App - by dedero - 01-20-2019, 03:48 PM