Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Moode 4.4 suddenly stopped to work properly
(01-28-2019, 01:53 PM)CallMeMike Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 12:25 PM)4mayday Wrote: Thank you! 

Actually, I switched Moode off correctly - through menu. 
Anyway, I've heard that if one just suddenly power off RPi B3+, Moode could only not to save playlist.

What about an error message: openMpdSocket (): connection failed ? What could it mean?

I only understand that MPD failed to work - that's why I hear only that continuous buzz. 

Is it possible to write Moode 4.4 *.img file and not to erase extended file system on the microSD card? I've put 60 GB of music files on it. Wink

It's not possible to re-build the Moode OS without formatting the uSD card. If getting your music files backed-up is your worry then it  may be possible to save files off the card if you connect that card to a computer:
- which runs a LINUX OS
- which runs a non-LINUX OS but it's got an application that can read LINUX-type files

Another solution is to use any computer and an ADMIN-type USB boot flash stick containing Recovery apps.

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moode 4.4 suddenly stopped to work properly - by 4mayday - 01-28-2019, 02:02 PM