Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Solved: Moode 5.3 in-place update not working
(06-12-2019, 10:35 AM)bcouillard Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 01:33 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Clear the cache on your client Browser (PC, Phone, Tablet) not the cache for local display in System Config.

Sorry for misunderstanding that! I have done that and it still says « software is up to date »...

Very odd.

Updates can be run manually via SSH by the command below. The r52 arg represents the current release number for example when the update for moOde 5.3 is released you would use r53.

Code:
sudo /var/www/command/updater.sh r52

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(06-12-2019, 12:41 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 10:35 AM)bcouillard Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 01:33 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Clear the cache on your client Browser (PC, Phone, Tablet) not the cache for local display in System Config.

Sorry for misunderstanding that! I have done that and it still says « software is up to date »...

Very odd.

Updates can be run manually via SSH by the command below. The r52 arg represents the current release number for example when the update for moOde 5.3 is released you would use r53.

Code:
sudo /var/www/command/updater.sh r52

-Tim

Well, it seems like my Pi doesn't want to upgrade, haha! Here is what happened when I tried to manually upgrade to 5.3 :
Code:
pi@moode:~ $ sudo /var/www/command/updater.sh r53
Downloading update package r53
[update-r53.zip]
 End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
 a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
 latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
 the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of update-r53.zip or
       update-r53.zip.zip, and cannot find update-r53.zip.ZIP, period.
chmod: cannot access 'update': No such file or directory
/var/www/command/updater.sh: line 41: update/install.sh: No such file or directory
Update cancelled
r53 update has not been released yet. Use r52
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(06-12-2019, 08:01 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: r53 update has not been released yet. Use r52

Yes, sorry, I missed the point! I tried with r52 and it worked! 

Thank you very much!