Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Instruction Guide Power management for Audiophonics I-Sabre ES9023 V3
(02-11-2019, 09:31 AM)Jempie Wrote: Remy,

i have already contact Drone, hope he help me out

thanks

As mentioned, there is everything written here so all you need to do is to follow the steps and you should be ready to go in few minutes
http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=550
Just go into right thread and follow the guides
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
Hello, I would like to inform you that this statement also works with moode 6 and RaspDAC.

thanks for that
I simply cannot get this to work, it fails to find the files then after "sudo bash /home/pi/sds.sh &" it goes insane inserting thousands of lines "GPO not found", it never stops scrolling an I have to reboot the Pi.
(08-14-2019, 09:42 AM)Strider Wrote: I simply cannot get this to work, it fails to find the files then after "sudo bash /home/pi/sds.sh &" it goes insane inserting thousands of lines "GPO not found", it never stops scrolling an I have to reboot the Pi.

Link to -> git clone git: //git.drogon.net/wiringPi does not work ...
Then I downloaded it via -> git clone https://github.com/wiringpi/wiringpi and adjusted the folder name wiringPi ... Wink
It worked for me ...

The rest of the configuration remains ...

Ciao
(08-15-2019, 08:53 PM)Cardone Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 09:42 AM)Strider Wrote: I simply cannot get this to work, it fails to find the files then after "sudo bash /home/pi/sds.sh &" it goes insane inserting thousands of lines "GPO not found", it never stops scrolling an I have to reboot the Pi.

Link to -> git clone git: //git.drogon.net/wiringPi does not work ...
Then I downloaded it via -> git clone https://github.com/wiringpi/wiringpi and adjusted the folder name wiringPi ... Wink
It worked for me ...

The rest of the configuration remains ...

Ciao
Hi Cardone,
Many thanks for your comprehensive reply, I shall have a proper look into the instructions when I have some spare time on my hands!
Thank you again,
Mark
Hi,
in the update from version 6.3.0 to 6.4.0 after reboot, the "Power Management Button" does not work anymore and has to be adjusted again.

Ciao
Zeferino
Hi,
in the update from version 6.4.0 to 6.4.1 after reboot, the "Power Management Button" does not work anymore and has to be adjusted again.

Ciao
Zeferino
Hello, I was able to install the new version 6.5.1 without Power Management (Raspdac) and pydPiper (Oled).
So far so good....

Oled goes without problems ......
I still have problems with PW Management ....
Up to version 6.4.1 had no problems with it so far ....

I will look at the configuration again ..
Great job for the new version ...

greeting
Zeferino
Hello Maartin,

what can I say, the instructions from you work great!
Thank you very much ...

Wish you a nice day
Zeferino
Hello,
Will this script also work with RPi4 and Audiophonics PI-SPC V2 Power Management ?