Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Radio stations
When I looked before they were doing something weird with the font so it wasn’t something we could download to make the logo files but we can capture the rendered version at a large enough size (either with zoom or by altering the page with inspector) that it’d be possible (though tedious).
(11-05-2019, 03:24 PM)swizzle Wrote: When I looked before they were doing something weird with the font so it wasn’t something we could download to make the logo files but we can capture the rendered version at a large enough size (either with zoom or by altering the page with inspector) that it’d be possible (though tedious).

Hi swizzle,

I have a copy of the radiorecord record.ttf / record.woff font file and links to the individual station SVG logos.

I'm not sure I should post them here as an attachment. If you think they'd be useful what would be the best way to get them to you?
Zip up the files and PM a download link to me and @swizzle :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
So the station logos are encoded as glyphs in the Web Open Font Format (woff).

It was trivial to download the entire font set; somewhat harder to find a way to examine individual glyphs (I ended up using an online tool). 

I tried converting the woff file to an svg file (again, using an online tool). It's possible the result is legitimately an svg font file but I need to brush up on my svg. Maybe a scripting solution could be crafted to extract the svg for a desired glyph, stroke it and some station-name text, and output to jpg. The whole thing does sound tedious. Meh.

Regards,
Kent
Yes, you could use that column for a "package id". Currently its populated with "s" for the system built-in stations and "u" for any user-added stations. I don't expect the schema of the radio station table to change any time soon but I can't guarantee that. Note that user-added stations must have sequence id's (the id column) >= 500.
Enjoy the Music!
Very cool :-)
Enjoy the Music!
I've long since discovered more radio stations than I will ever find time to listen to, but I agree with Tim, this is very cool.

It's always heartening when a user decides there's a need for improvement and steps forward to implement and demonstrate a solution. That's the true spirit of open source!

Regards,
Kent
(01-04-2020, 05:42 AM)duracell80 Wrote: Okie-dokey,

The code is committed to my repo
https://github.com/duracell80/MoodeRadio...io-manager

How do I go about making a pull request?

Here....'pull request'... Smile 
https://github.com/moode-player/moode

'new pull request'
----------
bob
A few thoughts.

The install.sh doesn't copy all the needed files.

rdo-config.php needs adding in to the main config menu.

Preview doesn't work for me...

Instead of one playlist per folder it would be better to list each station which meets the tag criteria, so you can add one at a time to your own playlist.

And when you change your tag selections to remove one the Radio UI should reflect that and remove the previously generated folder.

Apart from that, a good start.

Phil

@duracell80

Spaces are legal in a Linux filename, as you can see in the .pls files distributed with moOde. Having said that, I find them to be a PITA when working from the command line because I keep forgetting to quote the filename.

There's no such thing as the right way to do this Smile I'd probably write a sed command which strips out punctuation (except what we call "period" in the USA and most others call "full stop", since folks tend to expect a frequency like "100.1", not "100_1") and, if desired, substitute underline for space.

Regards,
Kent