Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Show your audio system
(09-06-2019, 09:39 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Yer not moving to a Mini-House are u :-0

My SO is captivated by the Tiny House phenomenon. I believe she's thinking we'd relive the good times she had as a kid when her dad used to take her family camping in an RV. It's not for me! 

But seriously, we are thinking about a house in a retirement community which is single storey (compared to our current 4+ storey townhouse) and has a very modest amount of storage space. We shall see!

Regards,
Kent
Time to show a quick view of my daily listening equipment

[Image: 67149286349b5b04b39441fb8a3b9ca3e3c0e9c8...75ef54.jpg]
Yamaha Studio HS's :-) I have same + the HS8S Sub.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(11-07-2019, 02:44 PM)SkripT Wrote: Time to show a quick view of my daily listening equipment

I too have a Pioneer Kuro (plasma) and a Dune HD player... Nice!
(11-07-2019, 03:19 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Yamaha Studio HS's :-) I have same + the HS8S Sub.

Nice to hear that Tim! I had the HS8 and I loved it but in this new room with neightbours around I changed them  for the HS7 and I'm glad too. They are a very decent monitor speakers for their price!

BTW: is there a big improvement in the sound with the HS series Sub? I was thinking in buying one...

@gbh_uk thank you! The Dune was my old audio player before Moode. Besides it,  It's a great video player with superb image quality. That Pio Kuro has become a bit small but I love its image quality. Not sure if change it for an Oled still  Smile
For sure the HS8 Sub is must have. The great thing about Pro-Audio speaks are the tuning controls. You should be able to blend that sub perfectly with the 7's and start enjoying rock solid BASS :-)
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Thanks, for the info Tim.  Now I know what  will be my self present for next christmas  Smile

Regards!
Hi !
Here is mine,

-Raspberry pi 3 B+
-Moode audio 6.4
-Allo Boss Dac
-Allo Amp (no speakers connected yet)
-linear power supply

connected to :
-Denon AVRX4000
-FOCAL Chorus 726S
access to UI by Samsung Galaxy S8+ or Galaxy Tab , with PI music (from Playstore)

[attachment=914]
Works fine for me !!! Big Grin
I enjoy great sound , i already started to build a second one in the same idea with X820 V3.0 Shield SATA 2.5" HDD / SSD
Vu meters and 1.3 Oled screen
Will post it next !
[attachment=915]
[attachment=916]
[attachment=917]
This is my recently upgraded headphones listening setup. I upgraded my battery powered DIY Pi 3b+ to an Allo USBridge Sig with LPS.  I've also upgraded my old Lavry DA11 DAC to a new Topping D50s. 

The full stack is: 
Linux server with SMB share -> moOde library on the Allo Sig -> D50s -> FX-Audio Tube-01 (modded) -> Schiit Loki EQ -> JDS Atom -> HD600. 

[Image: r0AASrq4wYjLFR01w03irD8NQPzy5Xuy2Tfjqls9...0-h1680-no]

Everything runs on cheap linear power supplies. 

I could not be happier as I'm listing to this during my holidays. And on that note, happy holidays all!
@cryptout

Recently got a D50s and stuck it on my main 2-channel system, a great little DAC.