Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Spotify cut First second of songs
(02-18-2020, 02:44 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: @corrobor

Running apt-get update; apt-get upgrade is second nature for Linux users but you won't find it recommended here. Each release of moOde is built against specific versions of libraries and kernel and depends on them when it's running. Upgrading Raspbian presents moOde with different versions of assorted libraries and can cause mysterious breakage.

It will be interesting to hear if upgrading Raspbian has truly fixed your issue. Unfortunately, it would leave us wondering what the root cause was.

Regards,
Kent

In 4 hours i Will be at home and i can tell if the issue was fixed. If yes, i can reflash clean moode and upgrade One package at time to find which has the problem and report to you. Can It Be an idea? It requires a lot of time
(02-18-2020, 03:08 PM)corrobor Wrote:

Running apt-get update; apt-get upgrade is second nature for Linux users but you won't find it recommended here. Each release of moOde is built against specific versions of libraries and kernel and depends on them when it's running. Upgrading Raspbian presents moOde with different versions of assorted libraries and can cause mysterious breakage.

It will be interesting to hear if upgrading Raspbian has truly fixed your issue. Unfortunately, it would leave us wondering what the root cause was.

Regards,
Kent

In 4 hours i Will be at home and i can tell if the issue was fixed. If yes, i can reflash clean moode and upgrade One package at time to find which has the problem and report to you. Can It Be an idea? It requires a lot of time

A lot of time indeed. I just simulated an upgrade on a 6.4.2 player. It said 103 packages would be upgraded!!! Checking one-at-a-time would take more patience than I have  Rolleyes

Maybe a discerning eye could figure out which of these packages is the likely culprit based on their names. I'd prefer to wait to see if Tim's push to moOde 6.5 (which would include these upgrades and possibly a newer version of librespot) resolves your issue.

Regards,
Kent
(02-18-2020, 03:44 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 03:08 PM)corrobor Wrote:

Regards,
Kent

A lot of time indeed. I just simulated an upgrade on a 6.4.2 player. It said 103 packages would be upgraded!!! Checking one-at-a-time would take more patience than I have  Rolleyes

Maybe a discerning eye could figure out which of these packages is the likely culprit based on their names. I'd prefer to wait to see if Tim's push to moOde 6.5 (which would include these upgrades and possibly a newer version of librespot) resolves your issue.

Regards,
Kent

This evening i try some packages like kernel and some library that has a name that tell me something
No the problem Is still here
This evening i Will try to compile the last version of librespot. I Will tell you the result of this test
Not working. I dont know. I Will switch to lms