Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Official moOde 6.5.0 support thread
(04-25-2020, 04:35 PM)vagiyak Wrote: Hi, there seems to be a problem with the seekbar on longer tracks.

No problem here in same view. For example, just now my playbar is displaying:

Spartacus: Adagio of Spartacus and Phrygia (Suite II No.1)
Aram Khachaturian - Alexander Lazarev / Khachaturian (Gayaneh/Masquerade/Spartacus)

Several possibilities come to mind:
1) the browser cache may need to be cleared 
2) there may be a problem with the metadata for the track/album

Regards,
Kent
(04-25-2020, 04:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 03:55 PM)blueninjasix Wrote: Thanks Tim - I found the changes tricky for 5 minutes but I'm now loving how it all looks, works and sounds. I did notice one small issue after I started SOX resampling. The volume wheel moved but did not display a value - it stayed at zero but it did increase the volume.
Yes it always stayed at zero. Unfortunately I won't be able to retest until Monday. IIRC there was no problem at 24 bit medium quality, but the zero stayed at zero who I switched to 32 bit and Very High Quality - if that makes any sense?
Thats odd. I'm not able to repro the volume display issue.

Is the numeric value always 0?
(04-25-2020, 04:04 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 03:33 PM)suzywong Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 03:11 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Tap on any open area of the Playbar to switch back to Playback

From Quick help

General

Switching between the Playback panel and the Library is accomplished by tapping on the album cover or on any open area of the Playbar.

Yup that works! Smile

Looks a bit messy though Can you move the controls a bit to the right,  or maybe move the cover to a more central position, say just to the left of the titles & timer bar. 

My second point about the odd popup is shown here:

It only happens on the PC, and may well be an artifact of Windoze.

I'll give it some thought. 

The annoying white bar at the bottom left is complements of Google Chrome. It can't be disabled and it shows whenever hovering on an HTML anchor tag. Google says it's a security thing to let user know what the URL is that they are about to click on. It's universally loathed by users so maybe eventually Google will make a flag or setting to disable it.

Ah, so it’s a Goggle problem! On my PC, I have a desktop link for each of my streamers which just fires up Chrome to the static IP of that streamer. 

Tomorrow’s job then is either (a) mow the lawns, or (b) try using Internet EXplorer (or whatever it’s called these days) from “the great Satan” (sorry Bill!).

Difficult choice, but I think (b) gets the vote SmileSmile
@suzywong

Same behavior in Firefox on my Linux laptop; in Firefox and Microsoft Edge on my SO's Win10 laptop.
(04-25-2020, 05:07 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 04:35 PM)vagiyak Wrote: Hi, there seems to be a problem with the seekbar on longer tracks.

Aram Khachaturian - Alexander Lazarev / Khachaturian (Gayaneh/Masquerade/Spartacus)

Regards,
Kent

Sorry I don't think I made it clear, I'm referring to the duration of the track not the length of the title. The track I'm using is 78 minutes long.

Refreshing the page fixes it but when I switch tab it comes back.
@vagiyak

In retrospect, you made it clear; I was just suffering from old-age-itis, for which there is no known cure (except, perhaps, disabling the send button Tongue).

Regards,
Kent
(04-25-2020, 06:00 PM)vagiyak Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 05:07 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:

Regards,
Kent

Sorry I don't think I made it clear, I'm referring to the duration of the track not the length of the title. The track I'm using is 78 minutes long.

Refreshing the page fixes it but when I switch tab it comes back.

Zip up the track and PM or email me a download link and I'll try to repro.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-25-2020, 04:17 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Here's a patch that fixes the two issues below. Thanks to @TookaFace for testing the fix :-)

1. Playlist not auto-scrolling in certain cases
2. Playlist item line 2 left margin not correct

Code:
wget -q http://moodeaudio.org/test/r650-fix-2.zip
unzip r650-fix-2.zip
sudo cp ./css/* /var/www/css
sudo cp ./js/* /var/www/js
sudo rm -rf ./css
sudo rm -rf ./js
sudo rm ./r650-fix-2.zip

-Tim

Bump
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
[attachment=1182 Wrote:Tim Curtis pid='19095' dateline='1587830212']
(04-25-2020, 03:17 PM)Dradder Wrote: Downloaded, installed, got running -- doesn't work for me. When I try to regenerate database of my attached USB drives, it runs for a while, then throws a "MPD Error" message and quits. I realize there's been some mention that Moode isn't really designed for use with large music collections, but my 6.2.0 installation works perfectly with mine; granted, it does take a while to index all the files, but it does do it eventually, with no hangups or stalls. None of the Moode upgrades since 6.2.0 work correctly in this regard, so I'll just keep running 6.2.0, since I really do love this program, and I appreciate all your hard work on it. Thanks!

Prolly a bug in MPD.

Post the error message(s) from MPD log and I'll b happy to investigate.

Here's a screen shot of the error message that pops up when the progress spinner stops, and Moode 6.5.0 stops regenerating the database of my external USB drives:

Attachment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I had a few hours to see, test and learn, digest and assimilate the new version: VERY, VERY good job ... Thanks a lot.
I think "moOde" is really the BEST player and, with the functionality coming soon, the "BEST" will be objective and not just subjective.
THANKS,

Francesco