Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
Official moOde 6.5.0 support thread
Hi Bob,

It's not obvious but the thumbnail cache is just for Albums. The radio logos and their thumbnails are created by + adding or editing a station. Library update is needed to add the URL's from the radio station .pls files into the MPD database.

@seanbranam - I've also experienced newly added radio logos not appearing after being added or edited. I think its a Browser cache issue because after waiting a bit and doing a refresh they appear.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-27-2020, 01:54 AM)seanbranam Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 01:09 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 12:37 AM)seanbranam Wrote: Thanks for your work Tim, I hope to contribute as best I can.
I'm not a coder, but am a seasoned (old) IT professional.

I've noticed something odd with adding radio stations.

Some entries do not update the jpg when I enter them.
The last version didn't have any problem with my entries.

Let me know what you'd like from me and I'll provide it
This isn't urgent. The stations play fine.

2 things to check...from the main (m) moOde menu... Update Library...this regenerates the thumbnail cache at the same time...
Same menu, after update do a Refresh.
Reopen the radio page...are the .jpgs showing now ?

-Bob

Nope.
I refreshed from moode, as well as the browser.

Can never rule out a bug but I need to be able to repro in order to troubleshoot.
Enjoy the Music!
(04-26-2020, 01:50 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Below are instructions for installing r650-fix-3 which contains the fixes listed in the release notes. Simply paste the block of commands at the SSH prompt and then perform a Browser refresh or two.

Code:
wget -q http://moodeaudio.org/test/r650-fix-3.zip
unzip -q r650-fix-3.zip -d www
sudo cp -r ./www/* /var/www
sudo rm -rf ./www
sudo rm ./r650-fix-3.zip

Code:
########################################################
//
// 2020-MM-DD TC moOde 6.5.1
//
########################################################

Updates

- UPD: Remove Radio and Playlist search result tallies

Bug fixes

- FIX: Playlist not auto-scrolling in certain cases
- FIX: Playlist item line 2 left margin not correct
- FIX: Track info formatting from Folder view
- FIX: Position issue with search reset buttons
- FIX: Incorrect volume level when unmuting

Bump
Enjoy the Music!
(04-27-2020, 12:37 AM)seanbranam Wrote: Thanks for your work Tim, I hope to contribute as best I can.

2 things to check...from the main (m) moOde menu... Update Library...this regenerates the thumbnail cache at the same time...

-Bob

Nope.

These are stations you have added manually and with artwork ?
One final refresh to try...at the top of the radio library page 3rd icon in (between 'home' and 'settings') is a refresh for the radios. Does that work?
----------
bob
(04-26-2020, 09:41 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 09:18 PM)ElmhurstFun Wrote: Not sure if this is 6.5 specific or not - when I output to Bluetooth speakers and play an MP3 or FLAC file, track will not advance at the end to the next track. Pause and other controls become unresponsive at that point also. Only seems to happen when Bluetooth out is enabled.

I'm not able to repro using a Pi-4B playing to an Anker Soundcore.

The symptom "controls become unresponsive" suggest something external to moOde software for example network issues, bad SDCard, etc.

I've now tried on my Pi-3B with same SD card and it works fine.   But is reproduceable on my Pi-0W.
(04-27-2020, 02:09 AM)DRONE7 Wrote:

-Bob

Nope.

These are stations you have added manually and with artwork ?
One final refresh to try...at the top of the radio library page 3rd icon in (between 'home' and 'settings') is a refresh for the radios. Does that work?

Might be a bug...?
If I create a station but do not name it...ie  leave first input as "New Station"  then I can add , save and have instantly appear in the radio page an image of my choice. Smile
If I create a station and name it  and add an image then I can no longer get any added image to appear no matter how many and what type of refresh I do it stays as the default 'moOde audio' Sad
-Bob
----------
bob
Thumbs Up 
(04-26-2020, 10:12 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Here's a fix for the small knobs on Pi Touch :-) Thanks to @smartroad for the help testing it out.

Code:
# Install the patch

wget -q http://moodeaudio.org/test/r650-viewport-fix-1.zip
unzip -q r650-viewport-fix-1.zip -d www
sudo cp ./www/*.css /var/www/css
sudo rm -rf ./www
sudo rm ./r650-viewport-fix-1.zip

After installing perform Menu, Refresh on the Touch or you may have to clear local ui browser cache and then turn off/on local ui display. These options are on System Config.

-Tim

The fix is working , please have a look at the attachments !

Thank you very much  Smile Smile Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-26-2020, 10:12 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Here's a fix for the small knobs on Pi Touch :-) Thanks to @smartroad for the help testing it out.

Code:
# Install the patch

wget -q http://moodeaudio.org/test/r650-viewport-fix-1.zip
unzip -q r650-viewport-fix-1.zip -d www
sudo cp ./www/*.css /var/www/css
sudo rm -rf ./www
sudo rm ./r650-viewport-fix-1.zip

After installing perform Menu, Refresh on the Touch or you may have to clear local ui browser cache and then turn off/on local ui display. These options are on System Config.

-Tim

It was a pleasure to help in my limited capacity Big Grin
(04-26-2020, 05:41 PM)suzywong Wrote: I'm referring to the Library view that has the three columns: Genres, Artists & Albums by Artist. Is that what you call "Tag View"? And, I'm comfortable with the vertical constraints using every second letter - it's a reasonable compromise. 

On my PC each column has a Scroll Bar on the right hand side, and the vertical line of #, A, C, E, G....Z letters just to the left of the Scroll Bar.

With neither Genre Artist or Album selected (highlighted) clicking on one of the letters moves that column's scroll bar down to the appropriate part of the list Genres, Artist, or the first album by the artist whose name begins with the selected letter. 

So, clicking for example M in the genres column, scrolls the genres down to Metal, clicking M in Artists scrolls down to M People, and clicking M in the Albums by Artist column scrolls down to the first album by M People (nice touch this last one).

So far so good.

If I now select and highlight an artist in the Artists column, the Albums by Artists column shows only albums by the selected artist, and I see the first seven albums by the selected artist, in alphabetical order (so in the case of the group Yes, the first seven are 90125  to Going For The One. This is as expected. I can then scroll up down the complete list of albums by the selected artist (about 25 in the case of Yes ) using the mouse wheel or by dragging the scroll bar.

What I cannot do though is click on, say, "T" in the Albums by Artists column and have the list of displayed albums scroll down to Tales from Topographic Oceans (accepting that some folks might say this is actually a good thing Big Grin ).

Hope this now makes more sense.

Cheers

Just my observation, this works OK for me in Firefox & Chromium, OS shouldn't matter.
For me, filtering Motorhead (who have tons of albums) I can use the alpha links to scroll down to W no problem, however V doesn't scroll as there's no Motorhead album beginning with V to scroll to but I think this might be normal behaviour prior to 6.5.0.
(04-27-2020, 03:57 AM)ElmhurstFun Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 09:41 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 09:18 PM)ElmhurstFun Wrote: Not sure if this is 6.5 specific or not - when I output to Bluetooth speakers and play an MP3 or FLAC file, track will not advance at the end to the next track. Pause and other controls become unresponsive at that point also. Only seems to happen when Bluetooth out is enabled.

I'm not able to repro using a Pi-4B playing to an Anker Soundcore.

The symptom "controls become unresponsive" suggest something external to moOde software for example network issues, bad SDCard, etc.

I've now tried on my Pi-3B with same SD card and it works fine.   But is reproduceable on my Pi-0W.

The single core arm6's are probably getting CPU bound. Whats the CPU utilization on the Zero when the condition occurs?

Code:
moodeutl -m
Enjoy the Music!