Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

radio problem
Hello to everyone

Just today, I got a new radio problem :
Radio streams suddenly stop to work (it had worked for months)

I use Rapsberry PI3B+, Allo Boss Dac, on a wifi local network, and an old freebox V5 (I'm in france)

Things I tried that worked :

local USB playing (1 GB HD plugged on RPI), Airplay streaming (via my macbookpro), 
BubbleUPnP on android not works entirely : I got a "browsing error" (Bubble said "Current state of service prevents invoking that action. Connection error or no response received") when I tried to reach "Moode UPNP-mediaserver" (to stream Qobuz)

but I still can stream Qobuz with Bubble UPnP on my android via "Cloud folder"

And when I tried any radio address in browser (picked on moode GUI), it works too.

The only thing I changed yesterday is DHCP to STATIC, but radios worked just after (but not today).

And I tried to reboot everything.

another thing : moode says "quality 59%, level -69 dBm" about wifi.
Perhaps this not enough, ut as I said , it worked for months...

any idea ?

What I'll try soon is to return to DHCP, and to flash another SDCard.

yannick
I changed my settings from DHCP to STATIC and Qubuz via UPnP stopped working, switched it back to DHCP and all was ok.
(07-04-2018, 12:09 PM)kit1cat Wrote: I changed my settings from DHCP to STATIC and Qubuz via UPnP stopped working, switched it back to DHCP and all was ok.

Similar results for me here in US. Using macbookpro playing BBC world service went from DHCP to STATIC and sound ceased although on MoOde playback screen the minute / second indicator continues running. Switched back to STATIC and sound resumed.  Undecided
(07-04-2018, 02:06 PM)Onionhead Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 12:09 PM)kit1cat Wrote: I changed my settings from DHCP to STATIC and Qubuz via UPnP stopped working, switched it back to DHCP and all was ok.

Similar results for me here in US. Using macbookpro playing BBC world service went from DHCP to STATIC and sound ceased although on MoOde playback screen the minute / second indicator continues running. Switched back to STATIC and sound resumed.  Undecided

In fact, same thing for me.

It worked a little in static yesterday, but no way today.
I switched back to DHCP, and everything works again...

I have some doubts about my box/router, and I plan to buy/install a separated wifi router to make my network independent of my internet provider. I'll retry static then.