Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 6.6.0 support thread
Hi,

Post all bug reports for moOde 6.6.0 or moOde 6.5.2 -> 6.6.0 in-place update in this thread. Please paste log output, scripts, etc in code boxes for readability.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
No problems so far.
Not really a bug.

But I had to delete several webradios (which I always add) and add them again, to make them functional.
musical regards

y.
Really impressive. Very smooth. The only thing is that my old iPad 2 with iOS 9.3.5 doesn't show radio library again. Many elements are missing. Cleaning cache and reboot didn't help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hi, moode 6.6 doesn't work for me. I have rpi4 + allo kali and piano 2.1. After a clean installation, I will set up the i2s dac Allo piano 2.1 and restart moode. After the restart, mpd-config.php cannot be run in the menu and the system reports mpd failed.
just for your information.
the radio stations NME1&2 are available in higher bitrates 256k 

http://listen-nme.sharp-stream.com/nme1high.mp3,"NME 1 - Classic & New Indie Alt"

http://listen-nme.sharp-stream.com/nme2high.mp3,"NME 2 - New & Upfront Indie Alt"
So far so good, but...

BBC 320K Radio 4 shows station logo correctly in Radio List, but when you're playing, defaults to the standard Moode Logo.

BBC Radio 4 (non-320K) does as expected.

Looks like it's the same for the other BBC 320K streams.

Phil

I am unable to select usb audio in 6.6. I have tried with a prevously working 6.5.2 using the upgrade route and also with a fresh install of 6.6. Moode appears to work visually but with no sound. Regards to the team for this usually great development.
(07-11-2020, 12:03 PM)bravem01 Wrote: I am unable to select usb audio in 6.6. I have tried with a prevously working 6.5.2 using the upgrade route and also with a fresh install of 6.6. Moode appears to work visually but with no sound. Regards to the team for this usually great development.

USB DAC playing OK here in 6.6. Which DAC are you using?
(07-11-2020, 10:00 AM)jbajci Wrote:
hi, moode 6.6 doesn't work for me. I have rpi4 + allo kali and piano 2.1. After a clean installation, I will set up the i2s dac Allo piano 2.1 and restart moode. After the restart, mpd-config.php cannot be run in the menu and the system reports mpd failed.

Reboot then post mode log

cat /var/log/moode.log
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub