Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

built in ir-remote sensor
my system:
RPI 3b+
suptronic x400 v3.0

suptronic x400 board has a built-in ir-receiver. how to set up control paired with apple remote 1294 without an external sensor?
(08-04-2020, 03:16 PM)evilviva Wrote: my system:
RPI 3b+
suptronic x400 v3.0

suptronic x400 board has a built-in ir-receiver. how to set up control paired with apple remote 1294 without an external sensor?

Two hints.

1) my first Google search on 'suptronic x400' got me to X400 Expansion Board, in which the use of lirc is discussed. The document is 4 years old so the instructions are out of date.

2) right here in our FAQs and Guides is the thread IR Remote Control with Lirc. This is up-to-date with the current release of Raspberry Pi OS.

You now have your homework assignment.

Regards,
Kent
(08-04-2020, 03:38 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 03:16 PM)evilviva Wrote: my system:
RPI 3b+
suptronic x400 v3.0

Two hints.

1) my first Google search on 'suptronic x400' got me to X400 Expansion Board, in which the use of lirc is discussed. The document is 4 years old so the instructions are out of date.

2) right here in our FAQs and Guides is the thread IR Remote Control with Lirc. This is up-to-date with the current release of Raspberry Pi OS.

You now have your homework assignment.

Regards,
Kent
very grateful. I did't see trees behind the forest)))