Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Show your audio system
(04-10-2018, 10:53 AM)rollinhand Wrote: This post is a sorry tale of the impact that Moode Audio has had on my life  Smile!

It all started with a RPI2 in a perspex box with HiFiBerry Digital Output.  Unfortunately my inner audiophile was just not satisfied and it led to this:

[Image: dsIyZVJ.jpg]

Yes it was now becoming a problem!  It clearly needed a good power supply and an elegant on/off switch in a nice box to match the rest of the racked equipment.

This was all fine but there were still some niggles, I wanted to make use of the XLR inputs on my amp and an OLED display would help?  So the whole thing moved into the following iteration:

[Image: JrTQfkP.png]
[Image: hIaXbAU.jpg][Image: tRJBS18.png]
[Image: HM3Hb6i.png]
So there we have it.  Like crack cocaine small improvements continue.  Two friends have ordered versions with RCA outputs and another request for a version with a headphone amp.  Happy to provide details etc.  I will get round to documenting it all one day!
[Image: 75sT3Ln.jpg]

wow This is very impressive build. Done to pro level and I bet it sounds awesome. 
Well done
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
It does indeed sound good, but there are always little improvements that can be done. I am now just working out how to fit the rotary encoder for a volume knob for the headphone amp!
Hi,
Here is my system.

[Image: EvnLik4.jpg]
[Image: JT6JJhy.jpg]
[Image: lDyBlhq.jpg]
[Image: nn4vDdu.jpg]
[Image: jEsUcBS.jpg]

- Receiver/ Player : RPi 3 with IQaudiO Pi-DigiAMP+, enclosed with originally designed/ fabricated case
- Speaker : MarkAudio Alpair6M, with originally designed/ fabricated spherical enclosure

thanks,
kitamura_design
(04-10-2018, 10:53 AM)rollinhand Wrote: [Image: 75sT3Ln.jpg]

Cool... Love the display Heart

Can you give some more info about it (type, how you control it....)

Johan
 :@
(04-10-2018, 01:01 PM)kitamura_design Wrote: [Image: lDyBlhq.jpg]
[Image: jEsUcBS.jpg]

Awesome!!!

Man-o-man, what else will we see here Smile

Johan
(04-10-2018, 10:53 AM)rollinhand Wrote: This post is a sorry tale of the impact that Moode Audio has had on my life  Smile!

So there we have it.  Like crack cocaine small improvements continue.  Two friends have ordered versions with RCA outputs and another request for a version with a headphone amp.  Happy to provide details etc.  I will get round to documenting it all one day!

Oh man, please do share ... I'd love to something like that.
this is inspiring me to write a pdf, would there be any interest?
(04-10-2018, 02:35 PM)rollinhand Wrote: this is inspiring me to write a pdf, would there be any interest?

Absolutely!!!
Not only interested, I urge you urgently to write that document (...just kiddin')

Johan
My system

Hegel H160, Musical Paradise MP301MK2, Bluesound Node2, and of course RPI3 (Allo Piano 2.1 DAC + Kali) with Moode 4.0

[Image: sxxJQty.jpg]

And here's my latest toy for my desktop music RPI3 with Allo Boss 1.2 and Volt Amp:

[Image: ya9dRrG.png]

Video here Smile
(04-10-2018, 02:45 PM)ferdzb Wrote: My system

Hegel H160, Musical Paradise MP301MK2, Bluesound Node2, and of course RPI3 (Allo Piano 2.1 DAC + Kali) with Moode 4.0

[Image: sxxJQty.jpg]

And here's my latest toy for my desktop music RPI3 with Allo Boss 1.2 and Volt Amp:

[Image: ya9dRrG.png]

Video here Smile

Thats a super cool system! Loving the wood base for the rig and the awesome Volt Amp :-)

You should try running moOde 4.1. Its new volume control is much more responsive w/rotary encoder. I'd also suggest running it in Safari Browser and then adding it as a Home Screen App ("Add to home screen"). The UI will look super nice without the ugly Browser header.

I thought I saw some Lego peeps causing trouble in that video, lol.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub