Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Problem: Wifi Issue
Right, some softwares are still running very old Raspbian Jessie or Stretch releases or are still on the old 4.19.y kernels or use non-stock kernels, components or other custom stuff. Lots of things change as the stock OS and kernel move forward but generally most everything still works.

In any case thats why comparisons to other softwares are almost always useless because it's a comparison between apples and oranges. The best way to troubleshoot is to analyze the specific software versions that the issue is occurring on.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Photo 
(01-25-2021, 09:16 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: In any case thats why comparisons to other softwares are almost always useless because it's a comparison between apples and oranges. The best way to troubleshoot is to analyze the specific software versions that the issue is occurring on.
Thank you so much, I'll keep this in mind next time. 

@TheOldPresbyope
Thank you for your help. I have tried it with the Raspberry Pi OS that comes with the Raspberry Pi Imager. 

But no problems now since I have managed to get it working. I should probably upgrade to the pi 4, since pi 2 is kinda old now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)