Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Official moOde 7.1.0 support thread
Hello Kent,

have been able to further narrow down the error due to streaming on Moode.
After reinstalling Moode 7.1.0 with the most necessary settings, streaming runs normally and as expected.
But if CamillaDSP is enabled (configuration: "Quick Convolution Filter" e.g. with the included IRs) the behavior described in my previous post shows up and Moode is no longer found by Neutron or BubbleUPnP when the music source changes.
If CamillaDSP is deactivated again, everything runs normally again.

Kind regards
Klaus
@klausimausi04

I don't see this behavior in a quick test using BubbleUPnP on an Android phone and moOde 7.1.0 running on an RPi3A+ with CamillaDSP (either 'flat' or 'quick convolution'). I don't think I have any more to contribute.

I suggest you move the discussion to a new thread with an appropriate title which mentions both CamillaDSP and UPnP.

Be sure to state all your hardware and *everything* you changed from the default moOde settings. Don't forget to reboot your moOde player, capture the output from running moodeutl -l, and include it in a codebox in your post.

Regards,
Kent
Hi all, I was redirected from diyAudio to here for the following question. I recently updated to Moode 7, and just now to 7.1.

Yesterday I copied over a few FLAC files where my music resides, and MPD plays music from those sources. I went to update my library with the "Update Library" button, but it didn't recognise the new files. I looked at the log file for MPD and I noticed that the error looks like:

Mar 29 17:42 : exception: Failed to open '/var/lib/mpd/music/Transatlantic/The Absolute Universe: The Breath of Life (abridged version)/.mpdignore': Not a directory

which happens for all folders I cannot see.

Permissions should be OK for all these, as it has worked before, and permissions haven't changed.

Any ideas where I could be looking further or what to do?

Cheers,

Alberto
(03-29-2021, 09:49 AM)betocool Wrote: Mar 29 17:42 : exception: Failed to open '/var/lib/mpd/music/Transatlantic/The Absolute Universe: The Breath of Life (abridged version)/.mpdignore': Not a directory

mpd is complaining about the .mpdignore file (which is used to instruct mpd to ignore filename patterns under that path), what's in the .mpdignore file?
Riiiight... got it in the end, all my fault.

Linux and MPD went all ballistics because I had a ":" in the folder name, as in "The Absolute Universe: The Breath of Life (abridged version)"... removed it and all is well.

Cheers,

Alberto
(03-28-2021, 05:32 PM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: @klausimausi04

I don't see this behavior in a quick test using BubbleUPnP on an Android phone and moOde 7.1.0 running on an RPi3A+ with CamillaDSP (either 'flat' or 'quick convolution'). I don't think I have any more to contribute.

I suggest you move the discussion to a new thread with an appropriate title which mentions both CamillaDSP and UPnP.

Be sure to state all your hardware and *everything* you changed from the default moOde settings. Don't forget to reboot your moOde player, capture the output from running moodeutl -l, and include it in a codebox in your post.

Regards,
Kent

Hello Kent, all,

Sorry I have been slow at coming back to the issue.
Just like Klaus I was able to solve the issue by re-installing moOde from scratch.
I did try to play with various settings beyond the standard one I need (like dlna, upnp servers, etc.) but could not reproduce the problem eventually.
Kicking in CamillaDSP did not lead to a problem neither.

My suspicion is the problem might also come from my local router, though I do not know how to verify this. 
@klausimausi04 I happen to have a fritzbox 7490, fairly common in Germany, Austria, etc. Is it the same or a related system you use?

Anyway thanks for support!
Guillaume
Attempting to turn bluetooth on on my pi zero + pirateaudio causes browser access to hang. SSH works fine though, as does the sqlite3 fix.

No problems with bluetooth on pi 4.
@guitz 

Hi, Guillaume.

Thanks for letting us know.

Over the years several users has run into problems with Fritz!Box routers, often when they try to use their router with a local disk drive to function as a media server.

As far as I know, none of us on the test team have any experience with Fritz!Box gear or with the telecoms they are typically used on. All we can do is make general suggestions and hope for the best Angel

Regards,
Kent
Hello,
In first place: GREAT JOB!!!
In second place, I found an issue: I'm running RPI4 8GB in 64bit mode (I know is experimental) all work and sound fine, but the database dissapear from time to time.
The other day I was playing music for hours and before I go to bed I added two songs (without problem), but when I tried to play these tracks the software was irresponsive, then I come back to library and I found database disappear.
Sometimes I start the RPI4 and RAID without problem, all work fine from start, but other times no USB and no database. When I turn off and on USB RAID, system stars scanning all again from zero.
My RAID is 12TB (usable), all my music is in AIFF format, more than 89.000 tracks.
The anoying part, is the time the system use for scan again all the songs and of course I think this is an issue.
Some sugestion?

Update: It's happen again... I was listening an album then I do play/clear using other album from the same RAID and error message, Volume disappear. If I click USB, nothing...
Where can I find message error to copy?
@Pbnmjk

In the System Tab  change to 32 bit version.
The 64bit version is, as you know, experimental... Wink
----------
bob