Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Local display off setting request
Would it be possible to introduce a setting for the local display so that while music is playing the local display remains on all the time, but when music is not playing it reverts to switching off after a certain time for power saving please? (Or if that's not considered desirable for the mainstream releases, please can someone suggest how to implement this locally.)

Thanks!
The setting "Wake display on play" will keep the display on while music is playing and when music is not playing will allow the "Screen blank" timeout to take effect. The settings are on System Config.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-09-2021, 10:44 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The setting "Wake display on play" will keep the display on while music is playing and when music is not playing will allow the "Screen blank" timeout to take effect. The settings are on System Config.

Brilliant! So often when I think of something it turns out you've already done it. I'm absolutely loving Mood 7.1, both in terms of features and UI it does just about everything I could want now. Fantastic work!