Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Show your audio system
Hello, yes I should have listed a little bit more ...
First excuse my poor english (french guy here).

- Raspberry Pi Zero W -> Moode Audio 4.2
- Nobsound NS-01G -> 2x50w Class D stéréo amp -> Aux + Bluetooth 4.2 + usb audio inputs.
- Interaudio 1000XL by Bose 50W 8 Ohms speakers.

I'm discovering Moode Audio, this amp and all the parameters that can be optimised.
As far as I see, it's great !
Hi, finally two weeks ago I've completed the assembling of my network streamer. It's based on an RPi3 B + Hifiberry DAC PRO+. In addition an OLED 16x2 display and a momentary led button to switch on/off the streamer.
To manage a safe start/shutdown I use a Mauseberry board, plugged into the microUSB power connector of the Raspy.
Obviously the system is running Moode .
It plays music coming from my ripped-CD collection stored onto a Synology NAS, or streaming from Tidal.

The case is built on wooden MDF (thickness is 19 mm). On the front, apart the display and the  button, a USB slot. On the rear, a IEC socket with light switch, the two RCA connectors, the Ethernet plug and the HDMI ( not used at now, as I prefer show the Moode UI through a web Browser on my smart TV (Sony).

Here two pictures...

[attachment=201]

[attachment=202]

It plays very well. I had some problems migrating from Moode 4.1 to 4.2, but finally it works well.

ciao!
Andrea
(09-04-2018, 10:07 AM)mancio61 Wrote: Hi, finally two weeks ago I've completed the assembling of my network streamer. It's based on an RPi3 B + Hifiberry DAC PRO+. In addition an OLED 16x2 display and a momentary led button to switch on/off the streamer.
To manage a safe start/shutdown I use a Mauseberry board, plugged into the microUSB power connector of the Raspy.
Obviously the system is running Moode .
It plays music coming from my ripped-CD collection stored onto a Synology NAS, or streaming from Tidal.

The case is built on wooden MDF (thickness is 19 mm). On the front, apart the display and the  button, a USB slot. On the rear, a IEC socket with light switch, the two RCA connectors, the Ethernet plug and the HDMI ( not used at now, as I prefer show the Moode UI through a web Browser on my smart TV (Sony).

Here two pictures...

It plays very well. I had some problems migrating from Moode 4.1 to 4.2, but finally it works well.

ciao!
Andrea

Well done. That looks great, especially you made it from scratch ;Wink Very nice 

What is the rest of your system if I may ask? Amplification, cables, speakers?
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
Of course!
I have a Marantz NR1607 as HT AVR, to which is connected a 2-channel amplifier Indiana Line Puro 800 (the streamer is obviosly connected to it) . The two amplifiers are connected through the pre-amp of the AVR and a specific by-pass input of the Puro. the Front LR speakers are connected to the Puro, the other ones (Center, Surrounds , SW and Front Height) to the AVR. In this way, when I see a movie, I use both amplifier (using only the final section of the Puro for the Front LR). When I play only music, so 2 channel stereo, I use only the IL (obviously the Front L & R speakers are connected to it) with the AVR turned off.
Speakers are all Indiana Line Arbour serie , except the SW that's a Mosscade Titan.
Cables to connect the streamer to the Puro are Chicago cables (around 50-60 € for 1m)
(10-11-2018, 01:18 PM)mancio61 Wrote: Of course!
I have a Marantz NR1607 as HT AVR, to which is connected a 2-channel amplifier Indiana Line Puro 800 (the streamer is obviosly connected to it) . The two amplifiers are connected through the pre-amp of the AVR and a specific by-pass input of the Puro. the Front LR speakers are connected to the Puro, the other ones (Center, Surrounds , SW and Front Height) to the AVR.  In this way, when I see a movie, I use both amplifier (using only the final section of the Puro for the Front LR). When I play only music, so 2 channel stereo, I use only the IL (obviously the Front L & R speakers are connected to it) with the AVR turned off.
Speakers are all Indiana Line Arbour serie , except the SW that's a Mosscade Titan.
Cables to connect the streamer to the Puro are Chicago cables (around 50-60 € for 1m)

Mostly unknown to me but it looks like a decent system Wink Looking forward to see some photos

</marquee>
Hi, I’m Gianluca from Italy and this is my system based on MoOde 4.3 and, for sure my turntable.

Preamp is MicroZOTL 2 DeLuxe, poweramp Clones Audio 55, RPi with Kali and Piano 2.1 working in dual mono. Power comes from HDPlex. Handmade speakers with Philips AD 1256.

Music is streamed from QOBUZ via UPnP using mconnect app.

[Image: i76fq0.jpg]
[Image: 33c9e1h.jpg]
[Image: 15pr95c.jpg]
(10-14-2018, 09:21 AM)Gervasutti Wrote: Hi, I’m Gianluca from Italy and this is my system based on MoOde 4.3 and, for sure my turntable.

Preamp is MicroZOTL 2 DeLuxe, poweramp Clones Audio 55, RPi with Kali and Piano 2.1 working in dual mono. Power comes from HDPlex. Handmade speakers with Philips AD 1256.

[Image: i76fq0.jpg]
[Image: 33c9e1h.jpg]
[Image: 15pr95c.jpg]

Very impressive ;Wink Nice and neat system, so clean. Im sure it sounds great. Love it.

</marquee>
(10-14-2018, 09:21 AM)Gervasutti Wrote: Hi, I’m Gianluca from Italy and this is my system based on MoOde 4.3 and, for sure my turntable.

Hi Gianluca,

Thats a very nice system.
The speakers look great!
My latest addition to my system 

AUDIOPHONICS RaspDAC Mini Kit - I-Saber ES9038Q2M

[Image: 4Nn1dT.jpg][Image: jgrBI0.jpg]

This replaced my old Audiophonics I-Sabre ES9023 V3

</marquee>
[Image: system.jpg][Image: system2.jpg]

Pardon the mess/dust. I'm a long time bachelor! The speakers are VMPS Tower 2 SE's 15" woofer w a 15" passive radiator in the bottom. The sub is VMPS larger sub. The sub is driven by a QSC RMX 1450 in bridged mode 530W@8 Ohms. The mains are driven by a Parasound HCA 2200, 200W/Ch. The AVR is an older Onkyo that is being replaced later this week w a Integra 30.4. This is fed by a Raspberry Pi3+ w a Allo Boss DAC running the latest Moode. The center channel speaker is a Polk and the TV is a 65" LG. Thats a computer UPS next to the sub use it to keep the network up when the power goes out. The Amp w/o a cover on its side is a NAD 400W that has a blown output transistor.

Rick