Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

ui/ue point
Love MoOde, but if you are going to make the digit display on the volume control a mute button you ought at least have a tool tip or even better yet a mute indicator and the word 'muted' pop up. I write this having spent a couple of hours trying to figure out why my system would not play after my wife muted it without my knowing.

Best...
lol, not as bad as my cat sitting on my keyboard with 20 open source files.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-20-2018, 02:55 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: lol, not as bad as my cat sitting on my keyboard with 20 open source files.

Cats! I want a cat, but my wife says that we travel too much...

Hope you use version control and it wasn't a long session!

Is there a discussion of the Digital interpolation filters somewhere? I am currently using the low latency IIR.

Thanks for MoOde!
She is wise :-)

Do you have a DAC with one of the Burr Brown PCM5xxx chips?

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-20-2018, 02:17 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: She is wise :-)

Do you have a DAC with one of the Burr Brown PCM5xxx chips?

-Tim

I realized as soon as I asked that I should have given sys info: RPi 3B, Allo Boss 1.2 DAC and MoOde 4.1. (RPi and MoOde fully updated.)

Listener
(04-20-2018, 02:49 AM)Listener Wrote: Love MoOde, but if you are going to make the digit display on the volume control a mute button you ought at least have a tool tip or even better yet a mute indicator and the word 'muted' pop up. I write this having spent a couple of hours trying to figure out why my system would not play after my wife muted it without my knowing.

Fair point on both though of course took tips don’t work on touch devices.
(04-20-2018, 08:36 PM)swizzle Wrote: Fair point on both though of course took tips don’t work on touch devices.

Yeah, I have to start thinking more in terms of touch-screen devices, just ordered a tablet to run my MoOde system.