Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Cheap streamer on Moode
Thumbs Up 
Hello! 
Inspired by the possibilities of Moode, I decided to make a gift for the New Year to my sister's husband - a compact player in the kitchen. I did not find complete solutions on the network, so I did everything myself - the board (hats) and the case. Cool
On the board, everything that is most needed, as it seems to me, is the DAC itself, the screen, the control buttons, the IR.
All the simplest, but it turned out well.
If anyone is interested and allowed administrators, lay out links to the DAC and the body.
[Image: 1.jpg] [Image: 2.jpg] [Image: Hats.jpg]
+1

I love DIY!

Regards,
Kent
Wow.
Does this output an analog signal via the headphone socket (i think its a headphone socket) on the underside of the blue PCB ?
(01-12-2019, 07:35 PM)сайту hifix Wrote: Wow.
Does this output an analog signal via the headphone socket (i think its a headphone socket) on the underside of the blue PCB ?

Yes, it is a linear output.
Hello.
I finished the project for my friend and already gave it, unfortunately the photo was not left in the work. Built on the basis of RPI zero W + Justboom Amp Zero. System - MoodeAudio v. 5.1. Implemented: oled display with Russian fonts, buttons with adaptive backlight (controls the ADC + photoresistor), on / off with one button and remote control (built on a transistor, diodes and resistors), IR, volume control with encoder. Dimensions - 140 * 100 mm. Wooden case, top / bottom - plastic.
Very pleased with the result. The next project will be with touch buttons.

[Image: P-20191005-122634.jpg]
[Image: P-20191005-122654.jpg]
[Image: P-20191005-122708.jpg]
@fedormil

Another nice bit of kit!

Regards,
Kent