Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moode 4.0
Hi, I installed version 4.0 and unfortunately it does not work. The previous version 4 beta 12 works regularly.
This version 4 from a friend works smoothly. After I have configured the nas it does not update and with the browse key a blank page appears and forward in audio info: all blank no input. I have raspberry pi 3 b and digi + pro. I can not view the contents of the nas and then play the songs. Thanks for your attention, greetings, alessandro.
you seems to have problem with your NAS share settings.
Please make sure you have add it correctly
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
Thank you for your attention, I'm setting everything in the same way that I use for version 4 beta 12 and it works regularly, while the version 4 stable with the same settings does not work. This version 4 I also tried it from a friend with my raspberry and it works normal. I'm not very experienced, maybe I have a problem with my network. thank you.
(04-08-2018, 09:21 AM)alessandro55 Wrote: Thank you for your attention, I'm setting everything in the same way that I use for version 4 beta 12 and it works regularly, while the version 4 stable with the same settings does not work. This version 4 I also tried it from a friend with my raspberry and it works normal. I'm not very experienced, maybe I have a problem with my network. thank you.

The easiest way for you is to install latest moOde 4.1 which has just been released.
This new version include asy SCAN option for network shares which may help you to setting up your system
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
You have a link to download the ready image of version 4.1, because I am not able to do it. thank you.
(04-08-2018, 09:48 AM)alessandro55 Wrote: You have a link to download the ready image of version 4.1, because I am not able to do it. thank you.

The 'ready image' build system was stopped many months ago Exclamation ... The beta 4.0, stable 4.0 and 4.1 releases have been distributed under a totally different system (the reasons behind this change have been explained quite a few times in the old forum. Check on this new forum for Tim's post on v4.1 release:

http://moodeaudio.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=24