Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
moOde 5 Beta 1
Ordered-by-artist or -performing-artist works well enough with much of my eclectic collection---jazz, folk, pop, world, ... but is not especially useful to me when I want to browse my classical collection. There I may have many recordings of a given work. Sadly, album titles are often useless as an organizing method too, because of the influence of the marketing departments. In the end, I haven't found an organizational scheme which seems "just right" for browsing. Sad
No issues after patch on Suptronics x5000 configured as ESS Sabre ES9023. Thanks!

System info not showing core usage % anymore?
@TheOldPresbyope, For sure, it's not easy to create a standard way to view and navigate Classical collections. its mainly because of a lack of certain standard tags for example "Composition" and as you mentioned, naming conventions.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(03-11-2019, 10:55 PM)energyi Wrote: No issues after patch on Suptronics x5000 configured as ESS Sabre ES9023. Thanks!

System info not showing core usage % anymore?

Correct, system info has been slimmed down a bit :-) 

For system stats try the moode utility cmd below from ssh. It updates every second continuously and provides a much better picture of resource usage than the static snapshot did in system info.

Code:
moodeutl -m

Type ctrl-c to exit the utility
Enjoy the Music!
(03-11-2019, 11:07 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: For system stats try the moode utility cmd below from ssh. 

Code:
moodeutl -m

Type ctrl-c to exit the utility

Great. Sometimes too much information isn't best. Thanks.

-m seems to give one core. Assuming moodeutl tags will eventually be disclosed.
It's actually a value from the TOP cmd. It provides a representation of overall processor utilization. I'll leave it up to you to research how CPU utilization is represented in a multicore CPU.

Below is the command that moodeutl uses (/usr/local/bin/moodeutl.php)

Code:
top -bn 2 -d 0.75 | grep 'Cpu(s)' | tail -n 1 | awk '{print $2 + $4 + $6}'

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(03-08-2019, 11:46 PM)DRONE7 Wrote: Tim and Swizzle...big thanks for the Firefox Fix !!

All works for mpd config and expand filesystem now.... Smile

I see that audio devices now include...
"- NEW: HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC"

Any plans for exposing the ADC as an input to mpd ? :-) !!??:-)
Use case....CD player, LP Player (via riaa preamp) etc thus making MooDe a full digital preamp.

Some boards are on the way compliments of HifiBerry rep Robert K :-)

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(03-11-2019, 10:01 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: I'd argue that most use the Tag and Album views of the Library and only a small percentage use the Folder view for finding music. It's still useful but it falls into a niche method for navigating a collection.

I use folder view because the other views depend on good tags and somehow I'm very tag deficient.
(03-12-2019, 02:42 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 11:46 PM)DRONE7 Wrote: Tim and Swizzle...big thanks for the Firefox Fix !!

All works for mpd config and expand filesystem now.... Smile

I see that audio devices now include...
"- NEW: HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC"

Any plans for exposing the ADC as an input to mpd ? :-) !!??:-)
Use case....CD player, LP Player (via riaa preamp) etc thus making MooDe a full digital preamp.

Some boards are on the way compliments of HifiBerry rep Robert K :-)

-Tim

Excellent news....look forward to your report. If the ADC can be used as an input to MPD then that would be great.

Also, I too use folder view and would appreciate the return of the 'update this folder' option.

'Google Search' from player Song/Artist info no longer working though the tooltip shows on hover...?
----------
bob
Google search link is working on my end.

Try your Browsers "Inspect element" or right click the text and "Copy link" then examine the url.
Enjoy the Music!