Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

BT Audio Sink
When @badbat75 returns from his nice holiday we can investigate further :-)

For sure we want be able to stream from Echo to moOde.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(08-13-2018, 01:40 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: When @badbat75 returns from his nice holiday we can investigate further :-)

-Tim

I'm super stoked.  Happy to dive in and help as much as possible.  I love this feature with my Librelec Hack, but I love Moode more.  It's my last piece of hardware that's not Moode.
(08-14-2018, 12:51 AM)dmueller Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 01:40 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: When @badbat75 returns from his nice holiday we can investigate further :-)

-Tim

I'm super stoked.  Happy to dive in and help as much as possible.  I love this feature with my Librelec Hack, but I love Moode more.  It's my last piece of hardware that's not Moode.

Hi Everyone -- Checking in to see if / how I can help with this issue?  Not sure if @badbat75 is back from holiday yet.
(09-04-2018, 08:44 PM)dmueller Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 12:51 AM)dmueller Wrote:

-Tim

Hi Everyone -- Checking in to see if / how I can help with this issue?  Not sure if @badbat75 is back from holiday yet.

@Tim Curtis and @badbat75 Bumping.
Just a friendly ping to @badbat75 :-)

If you have some spare cycles to investigate Echo ---> moOde BT we are here and can help in any testing :-)

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
(10-01-2018, 06:17 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Just a friendly ping to @badbat75 :-)

If you have some spare cycles to investigate Echo ---> moOde BT we are here and can help in any testing :-)

-Tim

Shall we say -- quite eager.  It's my last device NOT running Moode! Smile
Did this ever get solved? Just got myself an Alexa and I can get it to pair. I can also get bluetooth to work moOde----->Alexa. But Alexa---->moOde doesn't work as mentioned in this thread. I'm using version 5 of moOde.
Is there any way to get some debug info from the Alexa device?
Enjoy the Music!
Alexa is the software “assistant” and Echo is one of the hardware appliances which include it. I have only a first edition Echo and long ago quit futzing with it. I could get it to pair and connect but could never establish streaming audio.

IIRC someone once posted that they got a later edition to work with moOde.

Regards,
Kent
(04-24-2019, 10:35 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Is there any way to get some debug info from the Alexa device?

I'll do my best to get what ever info I can give. But as far as I know there's no way of of getting access to any logs on the device. I appreciate that must make troubleshooting some what tougher.

My device is Huawei AI Cube that uses Alexa voice assistant software. I plan on testing moOde with an official Amazon Echo next week but would love to figure out why this isn't working with my Huawei.