Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

System optimizations?
May I kindly ask you to test internal analogue output? That play with stopts too. Yes, I know, it does downsample to 48 khz even if you don’t want to.

Just to make sure it’s i2s who play it smoothly.
Please note, that line somehow affecting playback after reboot Pi, not just restart of MPD service.
(10-10-2018, 09:31 AM)mactolinux Wrote: May I kindly ask you to test internal analogue output? That play with stopts too. Yes, I know, it does downsample to 48 khz even if you don’t want to.

Just to make sure it’s i2s who play it smoothly.

I would say it does. I can not hear any sound obviously as I have nothing connected to analogue jack out on RPi but the DSD file is playing 
[Image: JKrqMP.jpg]
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
:-) sure it plays... Headphones to the Pi 3.5mm jack are enough to find out if the flow breaks or not.
(10-10-2018, 10:49 AM)mactolinux Wrote: :-) sure it plays... Headphones to the Pi 3.5mm jack are enough to find out if the flow breaks or not.
sorry my friend. My RPi is inside of the enclosure under the I-Sabre DAC so I have no access to plug anything into it 
[Image: UDedgy.jpg]
<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay=150
~~~~>>>Please always follow rules and read before you post<<<~~~~

</marquee>
Got it
I use moOde 4.3 and stream QOBUZ music using mconnect app (UPnP).
I subscribed HI-RES (not HI FI) 24/192, I use RPi with Kali and Piano 2.1, should I use SoX or not to get the best possible sound quality?
It's easier to check locally... On then off, so simple.
Sure mactolinux but how should I set it (SoX)?
BTW why do you need resampling? Seems your set supports 24/192. Don't use any re-calculation then.