Thank you for your donation!

Instruction Guide configure qobuz
hi, I do not know moode yet.    I just bought the rasberry for my DAC.   how to configure moode to listen to qobuz? thank you
Configure and turn on UPnP in the Moode Audio Menu. You can then stream Qobuz to Moode from your computer, tablet, phone, etc.
Hello,
I use moOde for more than 1 year now (using a rPi 3B+ and a DIY Dac based on a Sabre ES9028) and used to stream Qobuz thanks to Bubble UPnP.
It seems that Qobuz streaming is possible directly on moOde's latest version 6.1 that I just updated.  
But I just can't make it work: though I configured the UPnP and the media server in the settings, I don't find any Qobuz interface.
Where can I get direct access to Qobuz?
Thanks for your help.
(09-07-2019, 03:42 PM)EaZy67 Wrote: Hello,
I use moOde for more than 1 year now (using a rPi 3B+ and a DIY Dac based on a Sabre ES9028) and used to stream Qobuz thanks to Bubble UPnP.
It seems that Qobuz streaming is possible directly on moOde's latest version 6.1 that I just updated.  
But I just can't make it work: though I configured the UPnP and the media server in the settings, I don't find any Qobuz interface.
Where can I get direct access to Qobuz?
Thanks for your help.

You still won't be able to access your Qobuz albums directly from Moode. You can turn Bubble off after you have loaded a playlist and continue to play it via the Moode interface, but you will need Bubble again to load new tracks.
Thanks,
is there anything similar to Bubble UPnP on Mac OsX?
I'd like to be able to use only my computer to control Moode.
(09-09-2019, 08:23 PM)EaZy67 Wrote: Thanks,

I don't have any OS X hosts so i can't recommend any control points for it, but this list of UPnP media servers and clients includes control points for OS X. The list was useful to me in finding control points for other OSes.

Regards,
Kent

When necessary I use Airplay, but I find it unreliable and not great sound. Please let us know if you find anything better!

Give Linn Kazoo a try, it should work, though I'm not a Qobuz subscriber so I can't speak to that specific use case.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/linn-kazoo/id848937349
(09-10-2019, 01:24 AM)MikeyFresh Wrote:

Give Linn Kazoo a try, it should work, though I'm not a Qobuz subscriber so I can't speak to that specific use case.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/linn-kazoo/id848937349

I've installed Linn Kazoo and Moode shows up in it via UPnP, but I can't see any way of playing Qobuz.

EDIT: I can now see Tidal but not Qobuz. My Tidal favourites are there in Kazoo but I can't actually play them because I don't have a subscription at the moment.

FURTHER EDIT: Qobuz now shows up and will play 30sec extracts (no sub again). I discovered that I hadn't entered my Qobuz credentials in Moode.

Thanks @MikeyFresh!