Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Two NAS sources - Why combined in views?
Hi
I mounted two NAS sources -Audiobooks and Music. In the list view I see (as I would prefer) I see only the albums of one of my sources, depending of the source I have chosen. However in the two other views all of a sudden both sources appear. Can I change that somehow to show only the source eg Music I had selected previously?
Thx for any help

Andreas
Hi Andreas,

The two "Library" views are designed to show a consolidated view of all music sources based on Genre/Artist/Album tags. The "Folder" view shows individual sources, and it functions like a file browser.

How are Audiobook files tagged?
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Hi
ah ok I understand - Audiobooks are tagged (genre) as "audiobook" - I personally like to view and select my music (audiobooks) by cover view - but would prefer to have them in separate views - it's easier this way and there are less entries .)
Is there a chance to apply filter??

Andreas
(02-12-2019, 09:24 AM)IT-Andy52 Wrote: Hi
ah ok I understand - Audiobooks are tagged (genre) as "audiobook" - I personally like to view and select my music (audiobooks) by cover view - but would prefer to have them in separate views - it's easier this way and there are less entries .)
Is there a chance to apply filter??

Andreas

Give them an appropriate genre tag (audiobook) then select that genre in the column view panel, when you switch to the covers view the list shown will only include items of that genre.
(02-12-2019, 09:16 PM)swizzle Wrote: Give them an appropriate genre tag (audiobook) then select that genre in the column view panel, when you switch to the covers view the list shown will only include items of that genre.

ok - thx - this helps - and if - in a further release- there would be a "show all but" I would be happy ...

example: I have audiobooks, classical music and various modern genres - therefore I often look for modern music (NOT classical OR NOT audiobook) classical (genre IS classical) or audiobooks ...
as we run a query in an database, a GUI should be able to reflect such queries ..... (hope)

A nice Valentine

Andreas