Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Thread Closed 
moOde 5 Beta 1
Prolly will not be an in-place upgrade to moOde 5. Technically it's possible but our nice project would need some additional dev help to get the work done.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
I am using moOde 5 beta 1 on a Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Display.

In the "Play" view (where I see the cover of the song that is playing) I can tap on the center of the top row (on a downwards arrow) to display the "Selection" view (where I can choose what to play).

Now, to go back to the "Play" view, I can tap on the center of the bottom row (on an upwards arrow) to go back to the "Play" view. But the area where I can tap is much thinner, I often miss the arrow and have to tap several times.

Can that area be made as big as the one on the top row?

Maybe the image attached explains it better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Tapping on the cover art will also switch between Playback and Playbar views :-)

We are planning on developing a help screen that explains all the buttons and how to navigate the UI.
Enjoy the Music!
Hi, have anyone compared the sound vs 4 or even 3’s versions? Have it changed in any way?  

By the way, is there any method of listen youtube audio without having a remote cell/pc always on streaming it constantly? 
I like so far what I see on moOde to the point that I am actually using it as my default version!

I have a feature request regarding the parametric equaliser: I know that sox supports two shelving filters (for bass and treble) and an arbitrary number of parameter equalisation filters. It would be really nice to have the ability of setting more than 4 PEQs and also the shelving filters. Finally, sox can plot the filter, if I am not mistaken. It would be nice to see the result of the filter graphically as well - but shelving + more than 4 PEQ would be the priority.
Even pro parametric EQ's are typically no more than 4 freq bands. What's the usage scenario for more than 4?

As far as SoX goes, additional features would need to be implemented as options for soxr resampling plugin for MPD using libsoxr library. This means that MPD maintainer would need to be willing to do this.

Link to current MPD options for SoX
https://www.musicpd.org/doc/html/plugins...er-plugins
Enjoy the Music!