Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Spotify renderer: no sound
Photo 
I turned on the Spotify renderer and configured it. I put the Spotify app on my phone (premium) and it plays fine on the phone.

It sees the Moode Spotify and I select it. The Moode interface changes to Spotify Active. But, I get no sound. I have configured the Spotify as follows:

Bit Rate: 160 kHz
Initial Volume 70
Volume curve Logarithmic
Volume normalization Yes
Nomralization gain 0

I do get sound just fine on regular music. I am using Bluetooth headphones--they are paired and connected and work fine on playback of music in my Moode library.

It is, however, evidently a Bluetooth issue, as Moode Spotify plays fine on local speakers--when I turn off bluetooth.
Not really a Bluetooth issue. Currently MPD is the only player that can be configured to route audio out a Bluetooth connection. The other players (renderers) for example Spotify can only output to the locally attached audio device

It's possible to also allow the renderers to route audio out the Bluetooth connection but its not a trivial project. Maybe for a future version of moOde.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub