Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moOde 5 Release Candidate RC0
They're gone! Quick Help should make up for the lack of tooltips :-)

Correct,"Last track" assumes that they are at least two tracks have been played and exist in the Playlist.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(03-24-2019, 08:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: They're gone! Quick Help should make up for the lack of tooltips :-)

OK, no probs.

(03-24-2019, 08:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Correct,"Last track" assumes that they are at least two tracks have been played and exist in the Playlist.

Something to add in the Quick Help?
 :@
Is any in place update available from the beta?

(03-24-2019, 08:24 PM)JST1963 Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 08:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: They're gone! Quick Help should make up for the lack of tooltips :-)

OK, no probs.

(03-24-2019, 08:13 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Correct,"Last track" assumes that they are at least two tracks have been played and exist in the Playlist.

Something to add in the Quick Help?

Possibly. I'll have a look. 

One thing missing from Quick Help is a brief explanation of Instant Play in the Library Radio and Album views. Tapping on the cover performs a Clear/Play while tapping on the ellipsis in the lower left of the cover displays the context menu.
Enjoy the Music!
(03-24-2019, 09:25 PM)philrandal Wrote: Is any in place update available from the beta?

Our nice project would need additional dev help to develop in-place updates for moOde 5 Beta --> RC --> Production Release, and for moOde 4.4 --> moOde 5.

The production moOde 5 release however will receive in-place updates same as was provided for moOde 4 series.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
I like the idea of the 'Random Album' feature, but in my player most of the 'random' selections seem to come from the same folder or sub-folder. Mr. Random has a particular liking for Boccherini and Purcell, it seems. He also enjoys listening to the Stereo Test. Smile
Otherwise, all is working very nicely so far.
LOL and Very odd.

What Browser are u using?
Enjoy the Music!
(03-24-2019, 09:59 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Very odd.

What Browser are u using?

I'm using Safari.
Edit: It's just the same with Firefox.
Further edit: Perhaps I should add that I've got @Edward's sound tweaks in there. I'll try removing them.
Rules out Browser (I was thinking of IE) but can never rule out moOde bugs.

The code is supposed to generate a random integer within a range where max= total number of albums in Library.

Approximately how many albums show up in the Library Tag or Album view?
Enjoy the Music!
(03-24-2019, 10:24 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Rules out Browser (I was thinking of IE) but can never rule out moOde bugs.

The code is supposed to generate a random integer within a range where max= total number of albums in Library.

Approximately how many albums show up in the Library Tag or Album view?

Only about 50 of my albums show up there and they are indeed the ones that appear in the random selection.
All my albums are listed under 'USB' however.
I'll try a MPD database update.
EDIT: That has done the trick. All working perfectly now, thanks Tim.
I never use the Album view so I didn't notice what had happened.