Thank you for your donation!

Support for other languages than English
Hi!

I didn't found a thread for this, so I created a new one.

First, the installation was very easy and everything is working fine so far! Thank you!

Is it planned to change the UI into different languages other than English in the next time?
Hi,

It's on the TODO list but our project would need additional dev help to implement international language support.

-Tim
(03-29-2019, 11:36 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Hi,

It's on the TODO list but our project would need additional dev help to implement international language support.

-Tim

Hi
If you look for people translating "only" I would volunteer for German...
Hi guys,

here's another hifi nerd to support translation (Hochdeutsch only, no Platt available but it would be funny) !
We love music.
http://www.hifi-zirkel.de
Thanks for offering :-) The hard part though is to first develop and implement the code that turns all the text strings in moOde into variables that be set to different languages via translation files. Its a big effort.
To support multiple languages, moOde needs two things done: 

1) retrofit a technical framework into moOde which supports multilingual interaction in the front- and back-end codebase.

2) translate all the English labels and phrases which are rendered in the UI.

I suspect we can find a number of volunteers for #2 in French, German, Spanish, 'Strine, Vulcan, etc., but who will volunteer to help with #1?

Regards,
Kent

(Post edit: Once again Tim slipped in an answer while I was composing mine.)
(03-30-2019, 12:37 PM)HannoG Wrote: Hi guys,

here's another hifi nerd to support translation (Hochdeutsch only, no Platt available but it would be funny) !

Hi
to make a version with dialects is fun - will need a dialect to dialect handout - Gell?
(03-30-2019, 12:56 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Thanks for offering :-) The hard part though is to first develop and implement the code that turns all the text strings in moOde into variables that be set to different languages via translation files. Its a big effort.

Hi
I have limited knowledge of programming - at least I could help if told what and how to do - maybe even renew my database historical doings (Access and MySQL - 20 years back).