Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Covers
Possible to show covers instead of names?

[Image: album_zps41mamtne.png]
(04-02-2019, 01:32 AM)Edward Wrote: Possible to show covers instead of names?

[Image: album_zps41mamtne.png]

Sorry to barge in, Edward...  If the album covers will be added the 'names' SHOULD NOT be dropped, this is the whole point of the run-down of a musician's work (the covers are usually the 'input' of the recording label).
Seems like you would have gotten what you want by entering “Etta James” in the Albums by Artist panel. 

Regards,
Kent
True but displaying thumbs in the Tag view might be kind of nice, and since the thumbnail urls are already in the libAlbums array so really just a matter of adding a bit CSS to get the right layout.

Something like below might work :-)

Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
Quote:... just a matter of adding a bit CSS to get the right layout.

LOL!

But you're right, of course.
(04-02-2019, 11:22 AM)TheOldPresbyope Wrote: Seems like you would have gotten what you want by entering “Etta James” in the Albums by Artist panel. 

Or just “etta” really. Unless you have no idea what you’re looking for it’s always easier and faster to use the search box to filter. If you’re not sure what you want to hear then I find random to be a good way to find parts of your collection you might ordinarily overlook (and tbh it’s what I do 90% of the time). 

That said while column view is a particular thing, and adding images to the albums list kind of goes against its nature (like chicken fried steak), as long as it’s optional I guess I don’t really care all that much either.
I kinda like it but if it weren't there it would be ok too. I just don't want to add yet another setting unless its really needed.

I think what I'll do is package up an in-place update for RC1 that includes all the touch ups and layout fixes and also this particular enhancement and then see what shakes.

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub