Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

moOde 5.0 RC1 In-Place Update
Music 
OOOO, me likey!
The ability to toggle from track list to 'Now Playing' is great! I also like the new layout, the buttons are better placed and the graphics look cleaner and sharper. I'm just blasting so tunes in my music room whilst I work in my office, no glitches/artifacts and sounding great from here.
Tim, as usual you keep coming up with the goods mate, thank you!
Hello Tim,

Great work

Noticed the following with RC1-83 update:

The covers in the 'library tag view' and in the 'Albums by artist' only shows the image of moOde audio player image

Checked with a Raspberri Pi 3 model B in combination with Firefox and Edge

Kind regards,

Frank

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-10-2019, 07:53 PM)rylfas Wrote: The covers in the 'library tag view' and in the 'Albums by artist' only shows the image of moOde audio player image

You need to generate the thumbnails from configure > library > [update] album thumbnail cache.
(04-10-2019, 08:00 PM)swizzle Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 07:53 PM)rylfas Wrote: The covers in the 'library tag view' and in the 'Albums by artist' only shows the image of moOde audio player image

You need to generate the thumbnails from configure > library > [update] album thumbnail cache.

Hello Swizzle,

Thanks for the quick reaction. That solved my probllem.

Kind regards,

Frank
Typo (I guess): Wrong brackets
 :@
I dunno if this was already mentioned before but clicking on an album cover art (in art view) does not play that album when Auto-Shuffle is on....and that looks really weird. You expect that, what you click on , also will be played, but it's not… Dodgy
Auto-shuffle and Instant Play are more or less mutually exclusive. Instant Play first clears the Playlist which results in auto-shuffle thinking that the currently playing track has ended and so it adds 2 random tracks and starts the first track playing, but Instant Play is trying to add a bunch of tracks from the Album. Its not going to be a happy ending...
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-10-2019, 11:53 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote: Auto-shuffle and Instant Play are more or less mutually exclusive. Instant Play first clears the Playlist which results in auto-shuffle thinking that the currently playing track has ended and so it adds 2 random tracks and starts the first track playing, but Instant Play is trying to add a bunch of tracks from the Album. Its not going to be a happy ending…

Wouldn't "automatic disabling Auto-Shuffle" be a possibility when selecting the instant play option? I mean, If you decide to select an album from a list (no matter what mode you're in (art mode, library…) I consider this abandoning the randomizing of songs...? Or do you see this differently?
Agree thats how it should work. I'll have to see what needs to be done in the code. Maybe I'll be surprised and it will be a trivial modification :-)
Enjoy the Music!
Yes, trivial mod and a very nice contrib to UX :-)
Enjoy the Music!