Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Moode 5.0
Well done, Tim and team.

One minor bug so far.

The example moodecfg.txt in the setup guide lists

themename=Standard
accentcolor=Emerald

but should be

themename=Default
accentcolor=Emerald

So far so good.

Many thanks,

Phil

It also survives

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

to bring it up to the 2019-04-08 Raspbian update.

Cheers,

Phil

Still a small issue with Auto-Shuffle and Instant Play....

When Auto-Shuffle is on (as it is most of the time in my case), and I go into Cover Art mode, and I click on an album, it is played correctly, but the playbar at the bottom doesn't always follow directly...  Sad

Johan

Correction in red
 :@
I noticed a big difference in operating speed between installing moOde 5.0 as an update from RC1 and installing moOde 5.0 from scratch....

If you can, I recommend burning the new image again...

J
Post deleted. All good after all!
(04-14-2019, 06:35 PM)JST1963 Wrote: Still a small issue with Auto-Shuffle and Instant Play....

When Auto-Shuffle is on (as it is most of the time in my case), and I go into Cover Art mode, and I click on an album, it is played correctly, but the playbar at the bottom doesn't always follow directly...  Sad

Johan

Correction in red

Odd. I'm not seeing that on my end. Maybe post some more details for example Browser type, etc so we can try and repro.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-14-2019, 06:32 PM)philrandal Wrote: It also survives

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

to bring it up to the 2019-04-08 Raspbian update.

Cheers,

Phil

Nice :-)

I didn't see a compelling reason to bump the Raspbian ver this time around. Did you spot anything significant?
Enjoy the Music!
(04-14-2019, 10:02 PM)Tim Curtis Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 06:35 PM)JST1963 Wrote: Still a small issue with Auto-Shuffle and Instant Play....

Johan

Correction in red

Odd. I'm not seeing that on my end. Maybe post some more details for example Browser type, etc so we can try and repro.

Well, that's the whole point, it's not happening every time (hence the correction in my previous post).
But I can tell you I have it on both installations, the update from RC1 and also when I start from scratch.

Browser used:
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Here's what happens:
Picture1: Auto-Shuffle is on (and also Random on playback screen). Two songs are in the list. The first one (emerald) is playing.
Picture2: Going to Cover Art mode and selecting an album. First song of this album starts playing. However, previous song is still visible in playbar. Timer is also still running.
Picture3: Going back to playback screen: right hand side (cover art and timer) is wrong, it is still from previous song.The left hand side shows the selected album. First (emerald) song is playing.

J

Edit: clearing cache and rebooting doesn't help.
Just tested on my Mac Air w/Chrome and Im not able to repro....

Can never rule out bug although intermittent issue can be the most difficult to troubleshoot. I'll have a look at the code and see if there is anything obvious.
Enjoy the Music!
I don't think it is browser related...
I also have it using
- Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17134
- Firefox Quantum 66.0.3 (64 bits)
- Safari on iPad