Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Can't Mount NAS in 5.0
I have tried 2 of my NAS devices and I cant mount either in 5.0. From the log the error is:

20190424 201733 sourceMount(): Mount error: (Couldn't chdir to /mnt/NAS/Asustor: No such file or directory

/mnt/NAS does not exist if that offers any clue

EDIT: So I created a /mnt/NAS directory and was then able to mount the NAS. So my question is why did it not exist in the first place?
The missing NAS subdirectory issue has been reported before but I've never been able to reproduce it. This subdirectory is present on the release image and no code in moOde explicitly deletes it so if you can provide a list of steps that result in it being deleted then I'll try and repro.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
(04-24-2019, 10:16 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: The missing NAS subdirectory issue has been reported before but I've never been able to reproduce it. This subdirectory is present on the release image and no code in moOde explicitly deletes it so if you can provide a list of steps that result in it being deleted then I'll try and repro.

All I did was install 5.0, set up the audio, Bluetooth etc and try to mount the nas without success. I then used a usb drive with all my music on it and all was well. I then set about trying to resolve the nas issue with the above results. I will try again with a fresh install and see when the /mnt/NAS directory gets deleted if indeed it does and report back,