Thank you for your donation!

Cloudsmith graciously provides open-source package management and distribution for our project.

Lost custom station logo when updating to 5.1
I updated to 5.1 and the only custom radio station I'd added lost its logo.

Unfortunately, edit doesn't allow one to add or replace a station logo.  That would be a great feature.

Cheers,

Phil

Oh my, lost them all also. Annoyed we are!
Me three
That should not happen. I'll have to examine the update package to see if there is some sort of issue.
Enjoy the Music!
moodeaudio.org | Mastodon Feed | GitHub
There was an issue in the update package. Fixed going forward.
Enjoy the Music!
Sounds good, so for now we need to remove/install them again or the next update will get it back? (yes I am lazy =) ).
lol, nothing wrong with laziness :-)

The user added stations/logos need to be deleted then re-added. The current 5.0 -> 5.1 update has been modified to include code that saves radio-logos and then restores them prior to completing the update. Anyone applying the update after 5PM EST today should be ok.

All future in-place updates will preserve radio-logos :-)

-Tim
Enjoy the Music!
What progress in enabling the editing of custom logo ? (Currently a once only option at station creation, otherwise needs a delete and re-add)
----------
bob
No progress cos more important things to do.

Yes its a convenience but how often do you change a logo?
Enjoy the Music!
(04-26-2019, 03:25 AM)Tim Curtis Wrote: No progress cos more important things to do.

Yes its a convenience but how often do you change a logo?

1)Find station/s  make a list of their url's using a text editor to extract.... audition, add url and create station if  a keeper..... then , after adding all the keepers, find the logos........ but have to delete and re-add to get the logo associated with the station .

No point in finding umpty and one stations and their logos if only one or two are going to be keepers...

2)Often the logo is too small and does not fill the slot so have to use an editor but can't sub the edited logo..

That's two use cases....and if every other field for radio is editable (Name/URL) then to maintain consistency the logo should be editable too... Smile
----------
bob